[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else completely drop the Star Wars? Not just the new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 37
File: 46545h.jpg (140 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
46545h.jpg
140 KB, 600x337
Did anyone else completely drop the Star Wars? Not just the new one, but even the originals. I simply don't enjoy it anymore. I see some value in it, but I can't keep myself to watch it. I only have some hopes for Rogue One, but 0% hype. I doubt I'll even watch the next episode in theaters.
>>
>>69090489
I'm the same. Disney has completely killed it for me.
>>
>>69090489
star wars has gone from legitimately good movies to pure shit to pure normie bait

star wars is dead. the prequels killed it and the new nostalgia driven "please love starwars again" movies are vomit induicing. sometimes you need to know when to stop. stop trying to resurrect the greatness of the OT,, you wont.
>>
It's still the exact same shit.
You just think you're better than it now because you're older.
>>
File: 1460288680977.jpg (146 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [Google]
1460288680977.jpg
146 KB, 1024x581
>>69090489
I'll wait how Episode VIII turns out desu.
>>
I don't think they can recapture the OT again without Lucas. They tried to do that with Episode VII by pandering to nostalgia fags by putting as many Star Warsy element but it still came across as a soulless corporate cash grab. Most normies like it because it's either their first Star Wars movie and trying to fit it, or they're just blinded by nostalgia or hype.
>>
>>69090489
I rewatched the originals over the weekend, and they still hold up as great movies.

I can honestly say I'll never sit through the prequels of my own free will, even if I watched them when I was younger I honestly can't stand them now.

Not seen Force Awakens. Not giving money to Jew Jew and his STRONK WOMAN WHO CAN DO EVERYTHING INSTANTLY bullshit, fuck that.

Can't even get hype about Rogue One because it looks like more of the same shit (although I hope I'm wrong on this one)
>>
>>69090489
I've come to realise that the original film was somewhat of an accident, they put together some old tropes and it turned into a 'mythology in space' epic. It connected with people because of the use of mythology, spoke to people on many levels.

Empire was an even better film and Return was at least good but A New Hope set up the universe, the tone and themes of course.

This means that making sequels is difficult, it was lightning in a bottle, you can either try something different and risk losing what you had or just repeating yourself.

I've noticed that the 'mythology in space' is something that has been tried here and there again. so it can be done, in fact I'm sure that's where they'll go in episode VIII.

The prequels were supposed to be a 'paradise lost' type of story afterall, I also remember liking the 2D clone war series, where they had a bit with Annakin interacting with a tribe and having a vision after a ritual, that felt new but still star warsy.
>>
>Rey, did I ever tell you about how I abandoned my five year old daughter to live in absolute squalor on an inhospitable desert planet named Jakku? I left her in the care of a brutish alien scrap-dealer who essentially used her as slave labor for the next decade and a half, sending her to scavenge parts from dangerous remote locations, feeding her barely enough to survive and housing her in an overturned rusted out AT-AT. That same scrap dealer actually had the Millennium Falcon sitting in his scrap yard, yeah the same ship I trained with Obi Wan on and had all my adventures on. Oh, I also never bothered to send word to Rey that her mother had been killed when my Jedi academy was destroyed, so she remained on Jakku for fifteen years waiting for her every day, too frightened to leave in case she missed her beloved mothers return. While this was going on I wandered around in hiding while my friends, increasingly concerned over my disappearance and searching everywhere for me, fought a losing battle against a resurgent empire in which they desperately needed my help, me being one of the most powerful force users alive. In fact by just staying in hiding and letting the empire slowly regain its strength and build a new death star eight times bigger than the last one I guess I really made everything my friends and I fought and sacrificed for kind of meaningless. I put a map leading to where I was on R2, and put him in sleep mode, but then I removed the part of the map that showed my location. That part of the map I put on a USB drive and sent it to a friend who also lived on Jakku and told him to give it to the resistance. I was very careful not to tell him that my daughter, that I abandoned, was living a twenty minute drive away from him just two towns over so that he could give her some money or food or even just provide some companionship which might have alleviated the crushing loneliness which was her permanent state. He was a good friend.
>>
I was never into the films too much.
I loved the aesthetic and it has some amazing scenes in a few films.(Most of Empire, some of Hope and a couple in Jedi) But the films as a whole still aren't part of my favorites.

>>69091362
The Force Awakens was ridiculous. I didn't see in in theater on principle, but having finally seen it: Holy fucking christ how can anyone praise anything about it?
They did three things and three things only, spread across all of the components of the film.

They went for OT but twisted somehow, OT parallel and straight up elbow nudge OT reference.
Every sound, scene, character and effect is motivated entirely by one of the above. And they failed completely on every single one.
The only parts of the film that even begin to approach quality are the moments you come closest to forgetting that it's Star Wars.
>>
I read the plot leaks for ep 7 several months in advance, then never even saw the film. I have it bookmarked somewhere (pirated) but don't even care enough to sit down and watch it. I'm just not excited about it.
>>
No, not even a little. I can still watch the originals and get totally hyped. And have for many years.
>>
>>69090489

Yes, and the answer to why is simple, anon...

We grew up, unlike the majority of the Star Wars fanbase
>>
>>69090489
Same as you except I suddenly got a boner towards the prequels and started getting into Star Trek
>>
>>69091358
Does this slut know what a bra is?
>>
>>69090489
I only watch Harmy's Despecialized Editions. I haven't watched the prequels since 2005.
>>
File: ahhh help me finn.jpg (319 KB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
ahhh help me finn.jpg
319 KB, 1920x802
>>69092795
There aren't any bras in Star Wars, she's method acting.
>>
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 1300x866
>>69091431
>mythology in space
Yeah, that's still a good angle. They don't seem to have a clue who their audience is, or who their lead actor is. The producers don't even seem to know who is a good actor and who isn't, so all of the good actors were relegated to cameo roles, while the bad actors were focused on at length, without allowing them to express themselves or complete a character arc.

Yet the environment of ritual consideration, and its attendant element of choice is compelling. I'd like to see Johnson forgo all elements of repetition, beginning with the 'paternal revelation' ending.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x400
>>69093307
*attendent
>>
File: 1462282632435.png (108 KB, 204x284) Image search: [Google]
1462282632435.png
108 KB, 204x284
>>69093307
>Sydow killed in two seconds into the movie
Uuuuhmmm...
>everyone keeps praising the acting
That nazi speech. Holy shit it was bad
>>
>>69093449
>That nazi speech. Holy shit it was bad

I thought I was the only one who hated that acting. It felt like something out of a Power Rangers movie, yet everyone is praising Domhnall Gleeson for it. Same thing with Rey.
>>
File: 1442986316741.png (232 KB, 386x647) Image search: [Google]
1442986316741.png
232 KB, 386x647
future SW for sure, but not in general.

Although I am afraid that my dislike for TFA may make me enjoy the prequels more than I should, and I already liked the prequels to begin with
>>
>>69093449
Source on girl in pic?
>>
Yeah. I realised I had no interest anymore when I went to watch TFA. Right around the part where Rey gets captured in the forest I literally tuned out and started thinking about what to get for dinner.

Tried to watch the OT a week ago but all I could think was, none of this matters anyway, in 30 years everything thats being fought for here just gets reversed
>>
>>69093492
I don't think the acting was the problem, I mean I can't really imagine how he could have done it any better

It was just a stupid scene to begin with.
>>
File: 1461687002776.jpg (74 KB, 562x294) Image search: [Google]
1461687002776.jpg
74 KB, 562x294
>>69093575
zootopia>>69093681
The empire in the originals looked like nazis but you never saw them go full hitler either. I mean what the hell, it's so incredibly dumb that they would literally copy Hitler in a Star Wars movie. And they destroy 5 planets like it was nothing but what were they going to do after that? Planets can't go into hyperspace and they'll freeze to death without a sun.
>>
I loved TFA, but I became less and less interested in it after multiple viewings.

I still watch ANH and love it to death.

So I get what you're saying. I'm mad as fuck that plebs took over what I loved and raped it in the form of lightsaber chopsticks and edgy Vader meme cell phone cases. But at the same time, I still appreciate the good aspects for it and what they're trying to do. For example, I loved Kylo and Poe's characters. And I think Rogue One looks amazing with recapturing the feel and expanding on old stuff.
>>
>>69093681
I thought he was overacting too much, like a Mad Max villain, and just comes off as a brat. Now that I think of it, a lot of the new cast are overactors: Rey, Hux, Finn. Only ones who were fine were Kylo and Poe.
>>
File: Rey.jpg (51 KB, 800x427) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
51 KB, 800x427
>>
File: 「DON'T!」.jpg (35 KB, 301x218) Image search: [Google]
「DON'T!」.jpg
35 KB, 301x218
>>69094248
>>
>>69094248
Finn/Rey isn't gonna happen, fampai.

>And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“

>“Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.”

>“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode 8 is going to be fucking cool.”

From MakingStarWars. These are the same guys who leaked the entire plot to TFA 7 months before release. Can't wait for the triggered Tumblrites to cry racism over this.
>>
File: 020.jpg (799 KB, 1408x2048) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
799 KB, 1408x2048
>>69094248
>>
>>69094357
YOU
>>
>>69094357
>That body language

Is there anyone that whore hasn't fucked?
>>
>>69094346
sounds like she goes to the darkside
>>
>>
>>69094357

Are the rumors true?
>>
nhn
>>
>>69094428
Only to return to light in IX and they obviously won't let her slaughter any younglins.
>>
>>69091358
>Casting a youtube blogger as a main character to appeal to the Chinese market

It's gonna be great.
>>
>>69094428
Nah, it's obviously a force bond.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>69094346
They seem to be drawing a blank on the chemistry issue, but the interrogation may have something of it.
>>
>>69094500
>main character
That was a joke.
I predict no more than 5 minutes of total screentime for her.
>>
>>69090489
>Did anyone else completely drop the Star Wars?

We get it already. You have an opinion. You've posted it every day. People talked about it until it got dull and then they started ignoring you. Why carry on posting the bait when there's no biters.
>>
File: Vadera damaged armor.png (2 MB, 896x1488) Image search: [Google]
Vadera damaged armor.png
2 MB, 896x1488
I love Star Wars. I accept that it's shitty pulp sci-fi/fantasy. People put that shit on a pedestal on /tv/. It's not meant to be deep. It's just meant to be fun.
>>
>>69090489
I never bought into the star wars hype. sure it had a few cool movies and nice toys, but that's all.
if you actually love and follow star wars, you're sheep
>>
my gf hadn't seen any of them when the new one came out, so we watched the originals before she went to see it. Not as great as people say they are, and Return would be the best if it weren't for Jabba because by then we don't have to endure the cringe worthy characterisation, we can just enjoy the action and often brilliant set pieces
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 806x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 806x628
>>69094673
Most people just watch it every few years with their friends, whenever they turn a new chapter in their lives for some reason.

I suppose it's full of 'teachable moments' in ritual experience, but it's not exactly full of moral lessons.
>>
I'm watching Star Wars right now. May the fourth be with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 270x187
>>69094783
Name the scene you're watching.
>>
>>69094248
Think they would be cute desu.
Finn was a surprisingly cool and relatable guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 268x400
>Thank you for bringing me my sword, Rey, but your Prince is in another castle...
>>
>>69093449
Nazi speech was cringe-worthy.
>>
May the 4th be with you! Hehehe I'm such a nerd!
>>
>>69094864
dining hall scene where the captain is making an uproar over the sloppy eating habits of main character
>>
>>69093583
This.

It makes the OT pointless, effectively killing the franchise.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1200x900
>>69095150
I may be drawing a blank here...
>>
>>69095150
fucking pleb
>>
I finished watching all seven films today and yesterday(around 10PM May 4 here in Aus).

I: 4/10
II: 2/10
III: 6/10
IV: 8/10
V: 9/10
VI: 7/10
VII: 5/10

Post your ratings of the saga bros
>>
>>69095150
>>69095209
Episode I, Jar Jar eating apples?
>>
>>69095241
I: 4/10
II: 3/10
III: 7/10
IV: 8/10
V: 8.5/10
VI: 7/10
VII: 5/10

Almost the same as yours Ausbro
>>
File: 0899 - us51Hse.jpg (26 KB, 490x392) Image search: [Google]
0899 - us51Hse.jpg
26 KB, 490x392
>>69095241
1 - 2 (Only for the music and the duel, Plot was terrible and Anakin should have been 13-17 instead of... 10 or whatever?)
2 - 2 (Music. The romance was terrible., The worst SW movie.)
3 - 4 (Music and the duel, but Palpy and Yoda was bad. Yoda even has comedy sfx when he hits the ground ground
4 - 9
5 - 9
6 - 6 (Ewoks, second Death Star, the planet in general was kinda boring. The best parts is in the beginning and the emperor, darth and Luke scenes. The last one I think is overrated compared to the first two which were much better movies.)
>>
>>69095406
Agreed that Anakin should've been older. He's like 45 when he dies, and is played by an 80 year old in ROTJ.
>>
>rating the prequels higher than 2/10
Millennials detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 675x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 675x506
>>69095406
You have to respect Lucas for making Episode II a horror film about falling in love, and apparently drifting into Oedipal nightmares as a result... if that's the direction they're going with for VIII, then they may have something.
>>
>>69095512
III is the only forgivable one. That is the only one that deserves above 2. Maybe a 4.
>>
>>69092795
You need tits to wear a bra. Bitch is flat as a board.
>>
>>69095512
>rating prequels below OT
actual millennial detected
>>
>>69095518
I honestly miss Luca's having any say in the Franchise. It would've been perfect if Disney just adopted his ideas and produce them with decent writers and kept him in check.
>>
>>69095512
>rating any star wars movie higher than 7/10
manchildren detected
>>
>>69095570
You don't keep those type of people "in check". It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>69095512
It's the opposite actually. Millennials think it's cool to hate on the prequels so they'll rate it either 1 or 2 out of 10
>>
>>69095512
4 is still really low. It's mostly because I love the music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmhjaFbpkIE
>>
>>69094346
I'm guessing this will eventually lead to romance in IX.
>>
>>69090489
i dropped them ever since episode 1

but of course die hard nerdboys keep paying money for this garbage so we'll probably get another 50 sequels
>>
Star wars is a kids film, i haven't enjoyed any of them since i was a kid 2bh
>>
>>69096465
same t b h I tried watching empire but it just didn't click
>>
>>69094346
So you're telling me the shippers aren't crazy after all?
>>
>>69095620
Except it worked for V, VI and the Clone Wars cartoon? These went exactly as he said: Lucas had the ideas, but people around him did stuff like dialogues, character design, cinematography etc.and they all turned out great... Greater than VII at least.
>>
>>69094960

Finn was the protagonist we didn't deserve, but need.

Hell, it seems that TFA throws all sorts of things like Han Solo's smuggling escapades, Kylo Ren's fall and turn to the dark side, Poes' antics, and other stuff which are basically implications of a more engaging plot than the Rey protector of the universe plot you're eventually subjected to.

Hell, how Luke's lightsaber got to where it was would probably make for a more compelling story.
>>
>>69090489
I'll never drop the originals. I don't care about anything else though. I have good memories from games from the 90s, but I would give them up if the PT and ST didn't exist.
>>
>>69091358
You sound like me in 1999
>>
>>69093449
>That nazi speech. Holy shit it was bad

That was one of the worst scenes in the history of cinema. I just can't wrap my head around at how incredibly bad is that fucking scene. It's so stupid, so exaggerated in it's intention of portraying the antagonistic archetypical evil and so absurd and unbelievable overall that it should belong to a comedy.
>>
>>69096657
>Except it worked for V, VI and the Clone Wars cartoon?
Hardly

I mean yes, it did, but not the way you think. Those were all still Lucas and done without business men interference. Now that Disney is actually the one paying for it though, they just check the statistics and do a retro movie. You can't control people like Lucas. They control you.

Lucas literally became a back-seat director for Empire and Jedi so he could control the project with more clarity. He was the one keeping people in check. This is precisely what Disney cannot do.
>>
Star Wars threads about anything but the OT are complete shit because you get fags like >>69095546
>>
>>69091358
this, Episode 8 is the second time ever we've had a really fucking good director on a Star Wars film. last time, we got Empire.

Episode 9 is going to be absolute trash to make up for it.
>>
A new hope is good, but it suffers from some kind of "one movie" syndrome and the universe isn't very fleshed out because of that.

Empire is fucking awesome.

Jedi is good except for the Ewok part, but it's also where Star Wars went from "not movies for small kids" to the lowest common denominator it is today.

I hate to say it, but it's too mainstream for me to have any kind of major nerd interest in it, even though I think there are cool aspects about the franchise, the movies will always be ruined by other aspects made to appeal to people who normally aren't into this genre.
>>
>>69091405
If I had to watch one of the prequel movies, it would have to be Phantom. At least that one you can sit back and laugh at it, Clones is awful and hasn't aged well and Revenge is too bland. All of them haven't aged well, though.
>>
>>69097908
>but it's also where Star Wars went from "not movies for small kids" to..
Nothing changed

Star Wars has always been for 5 year olds. A 5 year old will enjoy ESB much more than a 20 year old.
>>
>>69090489
i dropped star wars when i was 15 and then a year later i lost my virginity

coincidence? i think not
>>
I legitimately still haven't seen it.

I had an offer to go to one of those theatres where you get a private screening with a group of 5-10 people with pizza and stuff, but I couldn't be assed to meet up with them on the day.
>>
>>69098005
Star Wars was never kid "unfriendly", but the first two movies have a more adult feeling to them. Jedi is where they were pressured by the higher ups or people funding it to go more for the toy buying audience.
>>
star wars gets aired on SPIKE tv regularly

this should give you an idea of who the target audience is

star wars is for retarded manchildren
>>
>>69091362
>Most normies like it because it's either their first Star Wars movie and trying to fit it, or they're just blinded by nostalgia or hype.

This.
Doesn't help that the majority of critics are Star Wars fanboys/girls (or just jumped on the bandwagon to cash in on the geek-dom that comprise the majority of their internet fanbase).
>>
Star wars was always boring
>>
>>69098005
>Nothing changed
Everything's changed, though. They made much more mature movies than they make now. People keep saying "Star Wars is for children" but that shit was made in the 70s and 80s. They barely even make R-rated movies anymore. It's all PG-13 bullshit.
>>
Just could not care less. Saw it on the shelf while I was shopping weeks ago and thought "I just don't care...".
>>
>>69091905
Disney are masters at making films that people love in the theatre because of the mob mentality of hype -- it is only when the film comes out on DVD and you watch it yourself that you realize how shitty it is.

Same happened with Frozen. Everyone loved it at first, but over time people start to realize it fails to hold up to repeat viewings because the hype is gone and the plotholes and lackluster everything cannot be ignored.

I saw The Farce Awakens a couple of weeks into its theatre runtime and the crowd was so unenthusiastic it was astonishing... but entirely understandable. It's like those that would love it regardless whether or not it was a giant corporate turd saw it the first few weeks while those who aren't on the Star Wars bandwagon waited and saw it later only to find out it was an absolute mess of a film.

I could keep going on like this. The Marvel films tend to be like this too, though the last one I saw (Age of Ultron) also had a pretty unenthusiastic, quiet audience.
>>
>>69094377
JUST
>>
File: Tim_Russ,_Spaceballs.jpg (21 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Russ,_Spaceballs.jpg
21 KB, 640x340
>>69090489
Yeah, I've dropped everything. It's been a long slow decline. I've always understood that Star Wars is the normiest of fandoms, but man did it just get so much normier to the point of full blown normal faggotry.

Looking forward to the next Spaceballs and maybe the new Star Trek series although that could go full normie as well.
>>
I've dropped everythin in general, shows, movies, of all kind. I dunno what's happened to me.
>>
ive dropped the dragon ball you guys
>>
>>69091358
>swn beat you up and call you a sissy faggot
;_;
>>
File: backroom.jpg (43 KB, 652x487) Image search: [Google]
backroom.jpg
43 KB, 652x487
>>69098949
>>
>>69098386
KNOW
>>
>>69094346
Rey going to the darkside
Please based Rian
>>
>>69098949
I'll beat you up and call you a regular faggot.
>>
>>69090489
>completely dropped Star Wars
>still going to watch Rogue One
wew lad
>>
>>69100544
oh gosh, really :3c
>>
Star Wars is now another cog in the machine in the Disney factory.
>>
>I only have some hopes for Rogue One, but 0% hype. I doubt I'll even watch the next episode in theaters.

I agree. RO looks interesting. I've dropped the faggot trilogy since there's literally no way it could be redeemed.
>>
>>69094346
>we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels
Holy shit, does anyone remember that anon posting about a guy looking up the stars and apparently Rey being confused about her feelings towards him? I thought it was just a delusional shipper.
>>
>>69090489
rogue one looks bad. why disney thinks a prequel is a good idea is beyond me.
viii might be alright.
>>
>>69094628
Hating ep VII has nothing to do with depth. It's a just a borderline retarded movie.
>>
>>69097547
Nope. The key element of making the OT was keeping Lucas away enough so he wouldn't fuck it up. It sort of failed in ep VI (Ewoks). You can see how a movie with too much Lucas control turns out on Willow or Labyrinth. Lots of pointless effects and lots of dwarves.
>>
>>69098091
Lucas was the one with the rights to merchandise.
>>
>>69101373
No, that was supposedly a chick who was at the filming.
>>
>>69101235
>iRebel
>interesting

They are going for the Hunger Games audience and you can be sure the writing is going to reflect that
>>
File: CRYINGPEPE.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
CRYINGPEPE.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>tfw I bought the blu ray collection and watched it nearly every day
>after seeing the trainwreck that was TFA I can't sit through it anymore knowing what it will inevitably become.

It's not fucking fair bros.

First MGSV and now this. Why does everything I love die?
>>
>>69103056
calm down pepe, you will always have your blu-ray collection

just pretend the new movies don't exist, they're made by jews anyway
>>
Disney Star Wars isn't made for the hardcore nerd crowd, it's made for Big Bang Theory "nerds" and the mainstream
>>
>>69104345
Lucas certainly didn't make his movies for the hardcore nerd crowd either.
>>
File: Woaaahhh_319844_5684894.jpg (43 KB, 491x526) Image search: [Google]
Woaaahhh_319844_5684894.jpg
43 KB, 491x526
>>69090489
Reporting. I'm just exhausted, or too old now. Empire is a B+ movie but the franchise has lived its life for me.
>>
>Did anyone else grow up?

Yes
>>
>>69104426
He pretends he made them for kids, but really he didn't make them for anyone but himself

hardcore nerd crowd loves it

>Disney makes a movie for the fans
average moviegoers and softcore BBT fake-nerds enjoy it
>>
File: 1461063156419.jpg (55 KB, 468x476) Image search: [Google]
1461063156419.jpg
55 KB, 468x476
As long as there's Rey in the movies I won't complain.
>>
>>69103056
>watching the blu rays
>pretends his opinion has any meaning

Fuck off
>>
File: 1460422628150.png (56 KB, 457x723) Image search: [Google]
1460422628150.png
56 KB, 457x723
>>69106635
I enjoy this weebum way too much
>>
>>69090489
yes, its weird. I probably watched starwars 100 times as a kids, but never since then
>>
>>69106635
looks like a guy
>>
>>69098949
;_;
>>
>>69106713
>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;
>>
>>69106639
>not watching the final definitive version of star wars
stay cucked by despecialized reddit memes
>>
>>69094628
>We will never get The Force Unleashed beat to absolute shit Vader during a fight

It'd be cool to see on the screen.
>>
>>69106740
looks like you should DELETE THIS
>>
File: SWJedi.jpg (503 KB, 1241x1245) Image search: [Google]
SWJedi.jpg
503 KB, 1241x1245
>>69090489
You're not alone

It's like how new Simpsons ruined ALL Simpsons for me to where I can't even watch the old stuff any more.

The new SW movie and it's merch overkill ad whole SJW-pandering bullshit just ruined the whole fucking thing for me, and when they started this shit about including gays and Muslims while Luke's gay, I said "DONE! I'M FUCKING OUT!"
>>
The OT will always be comfy to watch.

The PT will always be funny to watch occasionally for how bad they are.

I got no enjoyment from TFA. Any future Star wars content does nothing for me either. I just don't care. TFA was completely forgettable. It had nothing in it that was memorable because it tried very hard to be ep 4.
>>
>>69094346
REYLO CONFIRMED
>>
File: 1459529751382.jpg (58 KB, 616x606) Image search: [Google]
1459529751382.jpg
58 KB, 616x606
What's her superpower?
>>
>>69106880
being cute :3
>>
>>69106837
she's making that lightsaber look weightless

based rian will try to salvage the wreckage that is TFA and show that the PT is the one true star wars
>>
>>69106837
>dat Kylo's spin
>>
File: 1458853147535.jpg (51 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458853147535.jpg
51 KB, 480x270
>>69106837
God that is the perfect fitness level for a woman.
>>
>>69106792
>definitive version

Lmao, you actually defend the shitty Jabba scene in ANH and Hayden christensen at the end of Jedi? Youre the one who's been cucked by Lucas, friendo
>>
File: 1458692331462.png (265 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
1458692331462.png
265 KB, 500x439
>>69107025
>>
>>69106837
This bitch deserves to get raped in VIII.
>>
>>69106880
Autism.
>>
>>69107090
U R BITCH

U DESERVE RAPE
>>
>>69107043
Of course, they're definitive

stay cucked by your undefinitive cuck-editions
>>
>>69107127
FLAT
L
A
T
>>
>>69107127
hmmmm, I need a reaction image that indicates I think something is both cute but also gives me an erection
>>
File: 1458725393655.png (2 MB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
1458725393655.png
2 MB, 1920x802
>>69107090
again?
>>
>>69107090
Imagine how easy it would be to physically over power her.
>>
>>69098477
Both Spaceballs and The Force Awakens copied the original film for its plot and characters, yet Spaceballs is a better Star Wars movie and better movie overall
>>
>>69107280
imagine how easy it would be to DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1459205888341.webm (327 KB, 400x542) Image search: [Google]
1459205888341.webm
327 KB, 400x542
>>69107280
Yes
>>
>>69106880
The ability to gain Jedi Knight tier force power and saber combat with literally no training.
>>
Why must they delete her ;_;
>>
File: 1460330995980.jpg (287 KB, 1024x1253) Image search: [Google]
1460330995980.jpg
287 KB, 1024x1253
>>69107599
I dunno, feelsbro. I dunno.
>>
Rogue One will be shit.
>>
>>69107699
She just wants to make us feel good by making us feel terrible that we'll never be that slice of pizza. Is that really a crime worth deletion?

Its an unfair world ;_;
>>
>>69107772
Please take that back fampai

>>69107781
this
>>
>>69107772
ur post will b shit

oh wait

it is shit

delete this
>>
>>69107842
fuck off, shill
>>
>>69106635
I wish she was eating me. Literally
>>
File: 1453603580652.png (413 KB, 474x960) Image search: [Google]
1453603580652.png
413 KB, 474x960
Daisy is ugly
>>
>>69098949
fridgefag
>>
>>69108049
I like her ironically
>>
>>69108049
ur ugly
>>69108150
i dislike u unironically
>>
File: 1456882333168.jpg (508 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456882333168.jpg
508 KB, 850x1200
>>69108150
Oh, you're cool. Don't go to school tomorrow.
>>
>>69108037
I think about it at least once a day.
>>
>>69090489
I still love the OT, but TFA has retroactively ruined it a bit for me. It literally doesn't matter, because despite all their struggles and triumphs all the characters end up as bitter old people with the galaxy back at status quo.
>>
>>69108362
>le contrarian faec xD
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.