[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this movie fail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (35 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
35 KB, 313x470
Why did this movie fail?
>>
it was shit
>>
Its a sci-fi horror comedy action romance thriller.
>>
JUST
>>
Didn't quite make the cut
>>
For you.
>>
>>69088817
yeah, it was too many things at once. people don't like their brains hurting from a movie.
>>
Murrica
>>
I watched the first a few days back pretty good desu should I bother with the sequels ?
>>
>>69088817
Don't forget it's also considered a "war" movie.
>>
>>69090314

No it just continues snowballing.
>>
DID YOU KNOW
>>
>>69090342
I am interested what happened at the end ? Did they kill off the bugs? or vice versa?
>>69090356
would you like to know more?
>>
>>69090314
if you want to see aliens mouthraping humans see 2
>>
>>69090411
I'd recommend you to watch Starship Troopers: Invasion (animated movie). Not as good as the first one but it's not as bad as the other sequels.
>>
Because a lot of people missed that it was supposed to be satire and took it at face value.
>>
>>69090457
Verhoeven gets triggered by anything resembling nationalism. He probably thinks the mass Muslim migration into Europe right now is a good thing.
>>
>>69090446
looks funky I will give it a watch
>>
I can't decide myself with this movie. It got great stuff but verhoeven is a huge faggot plus he can't direct... That's like a guilty pleasure
>>
>>69088706
Everyone, their girlfriends and mothers went to watch Titanic instead.
>>
>>69088817
Or just sci-fi military.

Military/war is a genre that can have a little of every genre but mostly action. Same with westerns.
>>
>>69090634
>verhoeven [..] can't direct
Nigga what?

Guy has never made a movie that wasn't entertaining. Even his shitty movies are fun.
>>
>>69088706
I think it was a great, smart movie masquerading as a dumb action flick.
>>
EL O EL. TOP KEK to butthurt neo-poltards being buttblasted their childish He-Man bibble being desecrated and shat on by a Liberuh Jewian Hollywood New Order director. Cry some more. It's delicious. Never thought a decade old kino could still stoke the fires of asshurtoldery.
>>
>>69091693
I don't really get why /pol/ would dislike this movie.
>makes fun of government
>shows that loving a woman will cause her to cheat on you
>ignoring a woman will cause her to love you
>>
>>69091693
This post is setting a meme speech standard we can no longer contain.
>Like you care, Rico
>*background laughter*
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.