[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Make them to think you're one of them" >pandering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: mm-gb-tr.jpg (142 KB, 731x606) Image search: [Google]
mm-gb-tr.jpg
142 KB, 731x606
>"Make them to think you're one of them"
>pandering in the press against your own film's promotional team

Now this is some turbocharged backpedaling.
>>
>>69088696
I don't even know what you're trying to say. Make a more cohesive sentence explaining what the fuck is going on because I sure as shit am not going to some clickbait site or fucking EW.com
>>
not OP but she said something about why the fuck did they put "30 years ago" old ghostbusters shit when this movie isn't even in that universe
>>
>confusing

I thought it was pretty clear actually. It's shit
>>
>>69088724
>ghosbuster trailer is complete shit and everyone hates it
>melissa says it's complete shit to save face before the movie is even out yet
There will probably be all those "we didn't do it the producers did" articles coming out when it flops.
>>
>>69088724
Fat chick from pick related is trying to damage control the shit storm by saying the trailer is confusing.

Meanwhile everyone who's seen the plot leak knows she's fulla shit and the movie will be hated more than bvs
>>
>>69088724
Everything you need to know is there.
>>
aw HELL naw
>>
>>69088724
>i cannot read
bazingazippidytimbuktujapabotswantartica
>>
>>69088724
it's all there friend
>>
Kristen Wiig did positive press for MacGruber. That should tell you how little money the studio think's they're going to make.
>>
I just kind of feel back for them (the cast)

but I don't feel bad for the activists and academics who have been pushing for this kind of really forced tokenism as a 'corrective' as if it's going to fix shit about humanity, they can go right to hell
>>
What's worse? This Ghostbusters movie succeeding or Donald Trump as president?
>>
>>69088724

every single post here is why the OP gave no information

if he gave the real reason she said stuff about the trailer the non retards might see that she wasn't saying it sucked

>I know it’s weird that they say [in the trailer] ‘30 years ago’, but in this movie it’s like the first one didn’t happen. It’s a great story but it’s told totally differently. It’s four unlikely heroes, it’s in New York City, ghosts are taking over; it’s that same classic story but it’s not 30 years later … it’s not dependent on the first one.

this is what she said but nobody fucking cares because MUH CLICKBAIT HEADLINE SAYS SHE THINKS IT SUCKED
>>
>>69088945
>this faggot actually clicked the clickbait
>this faggot read the clickbait article
>this faggot contributed to the clickbait site traffic
>this faggot is a faggot
>>
>>69088945
So this movie makes it like the original Ghostbusters movies don't even exist. They're no longer canon.
>>
>>69088782
dis nigga
>>
>>69089200
They're canon to themselves but not this new one.
>>
File: ganguro.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ganguro.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>69089200
>arguing the 'canon' of major motion pictures
>>
>>69088696
Too bad she didn't say anything about her confusing scenes and the awful acting of that black unfunny actress.
>>
>>69089483
McCarthy is going to put out another two or three shitty comedies this year and each will probably gross more on less of a budget. She played us like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>69089513
She can have little funny moments, but most of the time she overracts also because the writing is fucking awful.
>>
>>69088945
Oh, I knew what it was going to be about as soon as I read the word "confusing,"

They're trying to backpedal out of blatantly trying to fish rubes in by referencing the original movies as if this one had anything to do with them besides blatantly ripping off the look, the effects, and even the ensemble.

It comes off looking like exactly what it is - an inferior copy trying to grab dem nostalgiabucks. Seems I remember something similar to that making the rounds here lately.
>>
Get it? The niggers have taken over and it's called Ghostbusters.
>>
>>69090466
I don't get it, but I did spot some sweet dubs
>>
File: lmao.png (8 KB, 396x180) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
8 KB, 396x180
is it pure coincidence that jewtube released this survey after the ghostbusters movie trailer being the most disliked trailer in its history.
>>
>>69090496
The ghosts are the whites the Jews and blacks in the movie are going to bust.
>>
>>69090607
Doesn't really make sense
>>
>>69089513

>She played us like a damn fiddle.

Not really she is over-saturating herself right now and people could very easily get over her.

Kevin Hart is doing the same, only he is risking the chance that people will get sick of him to pull in huge amounts of numbers and cash. She is taking the same risk with comparatively little if anything to show for it.
>>
>>69088791
well that's fair in this case
in the original ghostbusters, two of the stars were also heavily involved in the script
in this, it was very obvious from the get go they all got cast for their image, not their talent.
>cast the same woman from director's previous works who does tons of fat-girl jokes as the lead
>cast two random SNL stars, just like the original. Only not let them have much involvement in the story, and what little involvement they do have is kinda racist.
>last person is an almost literal who that looks good to critics
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even have them read for the part.
>>
>>69090631
You're a fucking retard or trolling.
>>
File: i get it.jpg (23 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
i get it.jpg
23 KB, 500x360
>>69090768
I think your shity falseflag bait was just shitty
>>
Didn't some "insider" somewhere say that Melissa McCarthy was constantly fighting with the director over how the script sucks because she's a hardcore ghostbusters fan?
>>
Quite common for actors to bury a film when they know it's going to be shit.
>>
File: 1451821382099.jpg (189 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451821382099.jpg
189 KB, 1529x1200
>>69090851
>>
>>69090582
haha what the fuck how are we supposed to know nigga youtube is the computer
>>
Main antagonist is an evil scientist who got friendzoned by one of the scientist girls years ago.

Fuck you Hollywood.
>>
She talked about how the trailer isn't representative of the movie in that Sony aren't really marketing correctly.
The trailer says 30 years ago as if it's a sequel, which it isn't.
>>
My favorite part of this whole mess is how the defenders of the movie claim the hate is from sexist men, when you can't actually tell the gender of the commentators on youtube by usernames. Plenty of women hate it and their voice is simply erased by the feminists, because there's no misogyny quite like feminist misogyny.
>>
The sad thing is that I can see the Chinese plebs making this thing money.
>>
>>69088873
MacGruber was fucking hilarious though.
>>
File: rage2-2.gif (489 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
rage2-2.gif
489 KB, 500x265
>>69088873
I am still pissed that MacGruber exists. The sketch was barely even funny the first time they did it, and every time they revisited it I hated it more. They just kept beating that dead horse over and over again, and they even did Pepsi commercials with that character. I wanted to punch something when I found out that it was going to be the first new SNL movie in a decade. How do you take such a stale repeating joke and say "we should make a 90 minute movie out of this"?
>>
>>69088873
Macgruber was actually funny tho
>>
>>69088696
You typed three whole sentence fragments and yet you managed to convey zero coherent ideas.
>>
>>69088937
Hillary as president.
>>
Fat people must be easily confused.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.