[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to graduate college. Thinking about moving to Jew York
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
About to graduate college. Thinking about moving to Jew York to pursue my dream of being an actor. What should I expect? Tips?
>>
>>69088256
kys now
>>
File: Moment-magazine580[1].jpg (87 KB, 580x767) Image search: [Google]
Moment-magazine580[1].jpg
87 KB, 580x767
probably should remove "Jew York" from your lexicon for starters if you wanna make it in this biz
>>
>>69088734
but im jewish so i can say it
>>
>>69088256
Pucker those lips and suck some dicks.
>>
>>69088887
ok fair enough

maybe find some fellow tribesmen who can put you to work
>>
>>69088256
Failure.
>>
>>69088887

>is a kike
>needs to ask 4chan for New York/aspiring actor advice.

A) you're heading to the wrong coast
B) if you don't have ANY family ties you can lean on at all, you're going down the wrong path.
>>
To activate your jew powers simply rub your hands together and smile. You'll make it.
>>
>>69088256
You should hope for plenty of tips becuse that's the only way you're going to make money as a waiter.
>>
Go to Chicago, Cleveland, or Seattle. Too many actors in NY plus not enough interesting shit happening

Cleveland is the Broadway of the Midwest and the 2nd largest theater district in the world
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.