[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching this for the first time. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 112263.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
112263.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
Watching this for the first time. What should I expect?
>>
JFK lives
>>
File: 112263_photo1[1].jpg (780 KB, 1250x834) Image search: [Google]
112263_photo1[1].jpg
780 KB, 1250x834
fapping to this qt3.14
>>
propaganda

our own governments investigation into the shooting concluded there was more than a single shooter
>>
Top tier qt
>>
>>69087574
boring love story masquerading as an interesting time travel adventure
>>
>>69087574
It's legit good and very touching.

"We did not ask for this room and this music."
>>
>>69087574
a shitty ending
>>
>>69087764
I like to think of that as Stephen King's signature.
>>
He could save so much time by immediately killing Lee Harvey Oswald and going back to see if it stopped the assassination.
>>
>>69087816
I mean not really considering if Oswald was in fact set up to take the fall by "other" people they might have not done it if he gets killed all of a sudden. So it doesn't answer the question of whether other people were involved and stuff.
>>
>>69087816
If there was more than one shooter that might have scared off the other shooters so it still wouldn't solve the mystery.
>>
>>69087973
>>69087909

but in that case jfk would live so mission accomplished.
>>
>>69087619
She looks like an angel. A sweet Canadian angel.
>>
>>69088208
Good point.
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1200x1661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1200x1661
The most beautiful woman on the planet.
>>
>>69087816
he's in russia when Franco goes back

and if your response is "Franco should go to Russia, commit murder, then flee back to Maine" then that's a terrible plan

by the time Oswald gets back Franco was already invested anyways. If Oswald isn't the killer - or is just an agent from someone else - that's a lot of time down the drain and you wouldn't have ruled out the agent theory anyways. To elaborate, agent theory meaning that he was put up to it by Mohrenschildt. If you kill Oswald, Oswald might've in fact been the original shooter, but the shooting still happens because Mohrenschildt just recruits another agent.
>>
>>69088365
Yeah an American going to Russia during those times...not a good idea.
>>
>>69088284
lol
>>
>>69088284

Ending was pants on head retarded, but its Steven King so that's to be expected. Franco didn't go back in time to save her, he went back in time to wife her, thus making homeless time travel man's loop nonsense a moot point. If he backed off the JFK business, she wouldn't be in any sort of danger at all.
>>
>Al spends decades trying to find a way to save JFK
>never even gets close
>James Franco goes
>nails it on his first try

Al was just a bitch.
>>
>>69088828
Did not read the spoiler and haven't seen past the first episode yet but Franco had the advantage of all of Al's accumulated knowledge going in.
>>
>>69088828
Al did set up a nice bankroll and identity for Franco though. He laid the groundwork. He probably did suck at it though.
>>
>>69088899

Without spoiling anything, Al's decades of work aren't really much of a help after about two episodes.
>>
A really shitty character named Bill who almost ruined the whole show and I couldn't figure out why he was even in it.
>>
>>69089137

He was fine until he started being a little bitch.
>>
>>69088603
I think it's more of a Langoliers-style system where the past itself does not like to be tampered with, and him having a relationship with someone from the past would piss off the temporal immune system enough to seriously fuck with both him and everyone around him
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.