[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allow me to begin by apologizing for making one of these threads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: BATMAN-SUPERMAN.jpg (359 KB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
BATMAN-SUPERMAN.jpg
359 KB, 2000x1330
Allow me to begin by apologizing for making one of these threads.

That said, I think this may be unique. I just started watching this movie, and I'm going to post here as questions/comments arise.

First off: I did like the parents murder scene; though, I feel like showing the dad lunging at the robber isn't really in keeping with the character.

Second, Bruce got over his fear of bats pretty quickly.

who are these aliens?

>you're the boss, boss
>>
>>69083728
cool story bro
>>
I guessing that green stuff is kryptonite

>im not a lady im a journalist

why does the terrorist call her miss lane?

So this is the main plotline: Affleck doesn't like Cavill because he's reckless in his "heroism"
>>
>dont know if its possible for you to love me and be you
basically stolen from katie holmes at end of batman begins
>>
>>69084059
>be Snyder
>make movie in the style of widely praised Nolan movies
>everyone criticises it for its tone
>>
>>69083728
My advice is to watch it first. Then post. Too many distractions.
>>
batman brands people. that seems a little sadistic.

alfred doubles as a tech genius. I dont like it.

is alfred a villain, or what? hes breddy greepy

I liked lex's intro. a little too quippy/quirky for me but not nauseatingly so
>>
act of vandalism shown on tv in major urban area?

>>69084274
Doubt I'm going to enjoy enough to want to watch it twice.
>>
>slowmo as lex walks
meh

>lex meet with senator at night alone at his house
>>
>more slowmo

oh heres the stained glass everyones always bitching about

oh that was actually a great nightmare scene

I'm actually really liking eisenberg so far
>>
>>69084300
>batman brands people. that seems a little sadistic

This was only a VERY recent thing Batman has been doing. The news story on him branding people states that he's only done this to two people, the one he branded in the movie, and another offscreen.

>alfred doubles as a tech genius. I dont like it.
>is alfred a villain, or what? hes breddy greepy

This is a joke right? Fucking christ.
>>
these dream sequences are pretty cool
>>
I want a reddit commentary track on every flick
>>
>>69084978
fair enough on the first point

alfred is creepy, and he's working on tech stuff... idk whats so weird. does he turn out to be bad?
>>
>>69085203
Do you know nothing about Batman? I mean its totally fine you dont, but fuck man. It hurts deep down that somebody actually thinks Alfred is a bad guy.
>>
>>69084374
Sounds an awful lot like you made up your mind without watching it first.
If you don't pay attention you'll miss out on a lot, just warning you.
>>
>>69085329
No I understand that Alfred is good. I was just noting how Snyder's alfred is not the same as nolan's

>>69085515
I'm actually liking it. There have been some pretentious points, but I think the story has been unique so far which is all I can really ask for. Acting generally good. Obviously heavy on the kino. Honestly the beginning was all over the place, but I must admit things pretty much make sense at this point (capitol building just got bombed).
>>
>the waynes were hunters
shitty line
>>
>>69085807
>I was just noting how Snyder's alfred is not the same as nolan's

Maybe because its not The Dark Knight trilogy. Tbh, this new Alfred is 10x better than Nolans. At least this Alfred is actually hands on with everything, helping Bruce fix his gadgets makes the whole "Batman builds his own gear" thing ALOT more believable.
>>
>>69085329
to be fair he is played by Jeremy Irons.

still fucking bad ass
>>
>>69086120
This is true.
>>
Why would superman fight batman after learning lex has his mother. I would think he would just cause luthor immense pain, find out who knows where his mother is, then get her...
>>
>>69083728

THE MOVIE SUCKS.

get over it fanboys.

There's a few moments the viewer could consider "cool", but this is not a good movie by any standard.
>>
>>69086340
>ALLOW ME TO INSERT MY OPINION
>DON'T LET IT INFLUENCE YOU IN ANY WAY
>I HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN YOU AGREEING WITH MY OPINION

And yet the supporters are perfectly willing to let him make up his own mind. Odd, that.
>>
>>69083728
the details of that scene are important in understanding bruce's personality, everything in the way it plays out is important
as he himself said, it's a recurring dream

also, it's lifted straight from the dark knight returns
>>
File: 1461107889493[1].jpg (3 MB, 3943x3174) Image search: [Google]
1461107889493[1].jpg
3 MB, 3943x3174
You sound like the sensible type OP. Here's some more info compiled by your fellow anons if you're interested after watching the movie.

>>68926032
>>68926142
>>68926193
>>68926240
>>68926294
>>68926340
>>68926395
>>68926431
>>68926481

>>68992181
>>68992242
>>68992561
>>68992661
>>
>>69084230
Everyone criticized it for being a stupid, sloppy piece of shit, the tone just made it even worse. If you're going to make a capeshit movie with "dark," pretentious themes, you can't insult the audience by screaming the themes at them, and you need to tell a coherent, well written story.

He only caught the amount of shit he did because of cartoonish lack of self-awareness and extreme amount of self-importance, within an overwhelmingly flawed, stupid movie.
>>
File: 2manyautisms.jpg (30 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
2manyautisms.jpg
30 KB, 514x536
>>69088744
stop it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.