[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just rewatched this. Didn't remember it being so sad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: litteraly me.jpg (262 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
litteraly me.jpg
262 KB, 800x1200
Just rewatched this. Didn't remember it being so sad.
>>
Its only sad this time around because you ended up living out that movie.
>>
>>69082961
Oh shit son
>>
I didn't remember it being so bad.

Even as a kid the only thing that made me laugh was pedophile stache guy, rex and the scene with the llama.

I suppose I enjoy that off feeling the movie gives me. Of shitty school food, of monotony and of a bleek small-town life but that doesn't carry how goofy the movie is - self-awareness aside.
>>
>>69082909
I never laughed while watching this film. Not even once.
>>
>>69082961
dam...
>>
>see thread
>decide to watch it for old time's sake
>find myself giggling and muttering "this shit is fucking kino" out loud

i'm a husk
>>
File: 1461799503462.jpg (43 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1461799503462.jpg
43 KB, 700x393
>>69082909
>it's a cozy napoleon dynamite thread

also remember that scene where uncle rico is showing them his football home movies? napoleon calls them retarded.

would this film fly in today's modern age of ableism and other tumblr thoughtcrime?
>>
>>69083021
shit dude you sound pretty fuckin cool.
>>
>>69082961
>>69083003
>>69083046
samefag
>>
>>69082909

I rewatched it too. It made me happy. Still like it a lot even though I think it's kind of accidentally good. Hess is shit usually.
>>
Best quote?
>>
>tfw I went to the YouTube page for The Promise
>millenials are shaming it for being about stalking
>it's actually about a man who loves a girl so much that he'll keep trying until he wins her over

This fucking generation and our civilization in general are doomed.

>>69086597

Impossible to say. I'd go with 'this is pretty much the worst video ever made'.
>>
>>69083021
>i never had any friends to quote this movie with

it wasn't funny first time you saw it. it was so bizarre. but when you spoke about it you realised it had some funny bits.

your friends thought it sounded funny and you re-watched it with them and then opinions shifted. they suddenly didn't know how to feel about it but you thought it was excellent and would begin introducing more people to it.

best re-watch was either 3/4
>>
>>69086597
Anything by Rico is gold, but hands down best is of course belonging to our titular hero:

>I caught you a delicious bass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q_8DvipCA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.