[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silicon Valley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
How does /tv/ like the latest season so far?
>>
BLEACHED
>>
>>69082771
Two okay episodes
>>
>>69081980
I want dem sloppy seconds.
>>
I could stand how formulaic it was for the last two seasons but honestly it's starting to annoy me this season
>>
>>69081980
Didn't laugh at all.
Still a comfy show..

Really not sure whats going on with the new CEO, seems really crafty
>>
episodes feel a bit short, they felt longer last season
>>
>>69084474
is he playing a character in real life?
>>
>>69084495
everything mike judge does is submerged in quick sand
>>
The every thing always goes completely wrong all the time formula is getting a bit stale desu senpai
>>
I'm still watching this show only because I have nothing better to do between GoT and Veep.
>>
meh, last episode was so generic I thought I had already seen it at first
>>
one of the few shows i still watch week to week.
>>
File: hh.png (301 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
301 KB, 500x333
>>69085989
You take that back.. mike judge is a god who can do NO wrong!!!!!!!!!!

jk this guy is a hack fucking fraud
>>
>>69085989
this

>>69086076
try peaky blinders, S3 starts in a day or two, won't take long to catch up either
>>
>>69086429
I just mean because they're scheduled one after the other on a Sunday night. It's convenient to just leave it on HBO for Silicon Valley even though the show is predictable at this point.
>>
>>69086461
oh okay.
>>
Love this show, second episode was hilarious. Mike Judge excels at workplace comedies like this.
>>
>>69081980
HBO has gone way downhill since the days of Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood.
>>
I watch it but it has lost all its charm. The new CEO story line is generic and unintriguing. The characters haven't developed at all especially our dipshit main protaganist. It's not really that related to my interests in the tech industry and everything that was cool about it S1 and parts of 2 seems to be totally gone
>>
it took me two views to realize the way hooli figured middle out was the same way Richard did watching his friends fake jerk off men
>>
>its a something bad happens then it gets fixed now something bad happens at the end of the episode episode
>>
>>69086616
Veep is really good. Girls has its ups and downs. Last Week Tonight is amazing, but not a show-show. That's about it though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.