[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all agree Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman are pure unadulterated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Clipboard.jpg (421 KB, 800x1308) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard.jpg
421 KB, 800x1308
We all agree Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman are pure unadulterated shit that relied solely on brand name and past success to sell tickets.

But in your opinion what are you most hated moments from these absolute turds?
>>
>>69078421
I'm a pulitzer priece winning journalist
Every other scene with the girl
When he wrecked the truck in an EPIC way completely ruining the analogy and any other point about his character
>>
Nah, MoS is great.

Haven't Seen BvS
>>
>>69078871
>Can't even spell prize correctly
>Expects us to take his opinion seriously

MoS and BvS are bound to become cinema classics, it's inevitable.

Cry more.
>>
>>69078421
Looks like someone got BTFO in the MoS thread.
>>
>>69078421

Tornado Suicide
Let Them Drown

Deus Ex Martha
Junior
>>
>>69079384
If you actually understood the point that any of those moments made you'd feel embarrassed with yourself after reading your post.
>>
>>69079423
t. DCuck
>>
>>69078421

I really liked MOS.

BVS was kinda meh though.
>>
Man Of Steel was great.Why are you such an autist?
>>
File: 0h5RJoL.png (253 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
0h5RJoL.png
253 KB, 720x529
>>69079338
>>
>>69079423
>they just don't UNDERSTAND based Snyder
You are the one who should be embarrassed.
>>
Do something productive with your lives for once and watch this condensed explanation of the film's allegory.

At least you'll be able to give some educated arguments of why you dislike MoS afterwards instead of shitting up the board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
>>
>>69078421
The whole 'Bat is dead' speech was absolutely retarted in the context of the movie. Superman willingly lets criminals escape to just to intimidate Batman. It's pretty much every wrong with Zach Snyder encapsulated in one scene.
>>
>>69078421
Mos was absolutely great possibly the greatest. Bvs was just good
>>
>>69079505
kek. wow that vid was shit from start to finish.

>Kal-el represents the last seed of krypton ejaculated into space.

Greatest trolling ever.
>>
>>69079423
Your argument is flacid and useless.
I understand them perfectly.
They are still bilge.
>>
Awww someones mad

Show me on the doll where the DC fan touched you
>>
>>69079587
this is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZIEkFk_NQ
>>
>>69079505

YOU'RE BANANAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
>>
>>69078421
Well you are not wrong about brand name with Man of Steel, though it wasn't a DC brand they were pushing.

Felt like Man Of Steel and World War Z were in fierce competition to contain the most shameless use of product placement in 2013

Not sure which was worse in retrospect, The ihop being a plot point in MoS or Brad Pitt saving the day with a pepsi commercial in WWZ
>>
>>69078421
>We all agree Marvel movies are pure unadulterated shit that relied solely on brand name and past success to sell tickets.

fix'd
>>
>>69078871
>pulitzer priece
>journalist

:^)
>>
>>69078421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sge5sUNJkiY
>>
>>69079640
I agree. this does a much better job than the other video defending the plot of the film and discredits those who use the destruction plot as an excuse to bash the movie. Mos is still not a good film though.
>>
File: 1460739089461.png (169 KB, 1205x1285) Image search: [Google]
1460739089461.png
169 KB, 1205x1285
>>69079423
>>
>>69079800
i disagree
>>
>>69079858
Well obviously you disagree. But it is not good.
>>
>>69079896
i disagree
>>
>>69079384
>Deus Ex Martha
You know almost the entire film built up to that? Do you know what Deus Ex means?
>>
>>69079457
a typo is putting an s instead of an a, you just went full retard
>>
The same people who hate MoS and BvS also hate High-Rise.

What does that tell you?

Plebs hate non-linear films filled with metaphors that take liberties with the narrative structure.

Or in short, plebs hate what they do not understand.
>>
File: clark-kent-105833.jpg (59 KB, 655x375) Image search: [Google]
clark-kent-105833.jpg
59 KB, 655x375
>>69078421
How does no one recognize him when he doesn't wear a mask or anything?

I thought the old one were just being campy but this is new depressing realistic mopey Superman isn't it?
>>
>>69078421

Anytime Amy Adams was on screen I hated it. She's not even a legit character. I feel like they only put her in so many scenes to justify Amy Adam's salary.
>>
For me, it was mostly the really pointless shit I didn't like. I'm not going to go into the """subtle""" Jesus parallels or the MARTHA! thing, that 's not what I'm referring to.

>That 20 minutes wasted on the bullet subplot with Lois that is just kinda "there."
It didn't lead to anything, didn't affect the plot at all, or even be the reason for her kidnapping(Lex was going to have her nabbed anyways). The whole thing just felt like a half-assed reason to give Lois something to do during the movie.

>The scene with Clark's dad on the mountain.
Clark goes up to the mountain and starts hallucinating his dad being there, and his dad just rambles on about the time he drowned a bunch of horses. What exactly did this add to the movie? I don't believe Clark even said a word during this scene.

>The Senator that helped Lex
This mostly just felt like a poorly thought out way to get Lex access to everything he'd need to for the movie to work. Who the fuck is this random senator that he can give Lex unrestricted, unsupervised access to a crashed alien spaceship that, by all rights, the Government would have Area 51'd the second everything from MoS was over. Why did he seem okay giving Lex all this without asking for anything in return, despite his opening line being "I think we can help each other out?"

>Lex in general
Mostly a personal gripe, but Lex struck me as.....not Lex I guess. Some of the shit he pulled in the movie reminded me of the Joker way too much, and he acted less "genius beyond compare" and more "cripplingly autistic."
>>
We all agree superhero movies are pure unadulterated shit that rely solely on brand name and past success to sell tickets.
>>
>>69078421
>>
>>69078421
Man of Wreckage:
Superman becoming an olde thyme shiphand in a fucking fishing village. I thought I was watching a shitty CW series for a minute. Ah fucking complete waste of time.

Jesus vs Jesus
Probably Doomsday. No, scratch that, how bad at fucking detective work Batman was.
>>
>>69079423
I can't believe Snyder still has money to pay shills after JvJ.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.