[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine this scene had taken place exactly the way it did with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: asdasdasd.jpg (82 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.jpg
82 KB, 620x420
Imagine this scene had taken place exactly the way it did with one thing changed: After the maester walks in and tell them about the birth and after Roose says "You will always be my firstborn", Roose stabs Ramsay instead of the other way round. Just imagine. It would have been SO much better I am literally raging because they didn't do it that way.
>>
>>69074336
Didn't you realize that Roose warged into Ramsay when he hugged him and then killed his old body?

"I am Lord Bolton now"
>>
>>69074397
FPBP
>>
I agree OP. I would've been on the edge of my seat anticipating it if I hadn't been spoiled.

Ultimately, it was too mature a move for GoT's retarded audience, which is too bad. McElhatton was one of the last actors on the show who could act worth a damn.
>>
Ramsay only thinks he killed dad, but in that moment he was actually caught in Roose's sharingan
>>
Ramsay's just going to do the same shit in the books and bookfags will be on suicide watch as usual.
>>
>>69074470

>bed wetter
>>
>>69074865
>piss drinker
>>
Where would they go with that though?

Easy to change what's happening, but how do you follow through?
>>
>>69074684
It'll happen differently is the thing, if it even really happens at all. DnD kind of fuck everything up at this point, they don't really care about reflecting the realism that the books captivated so well. It's great for plebs and retards that don't even have an IQ over 130 yeah, but if you aren't a genuine retard it's really hard to enjoy when you all you taste is shit, and you know that there's a better alternative out there.
>>
they need le evil strawman so the epic normie champion jon snow can defeat him

roose wasnt edgy enough
>>
>>69075012

>the obsessed cunt has confused me the copypasta. tragic
>>
>>69075233
>the retard set us up the bait
>>
>>69074397
I am de captain now
>>
>>69074336
Instead of facing a cunning tactician with decades of experience, Jon's going up against a short-sighted psychopath who's already well on his way to alienating every Northern ally he's got.

Gee, I wonder how that will end.
>>
>>69075094

Godamn I havn't seen a more banana anus edglord tipping comment in a while
>>
>>69075094
>It's great for plebs and retards that don't even have an IQ over 130
please be baiting
>>
>>69075865
>triggered

Just let it go friend, your taste is shit and it's because you're really just not as smart as the rest of us.
>>
>>69076004

I agree it's shit tv, you're just pretentious wanker
>>
>With you out of the way, now I truly will become the Game of Thrones
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69076027
Sorry, not everyone can be as enlightened and intelligent as I am.
>>
>>69075094
>i'm too much of a genius for such a plebeian entertainment
kek
>>
>>69076105
It's true.
>>
>>69075094
>it won't happen!

Later...

>w-well, even if it did happen it was STILL different and more nuanced!

All this goalpost moving and you bookfags still don't get it. Might as well just finish the job and jump off a cliff.
>>
>>69077407
>all the people posting different things are the same

Sure showing me you're not part of the 99% of retards that are too stupid that watch this show that would be too stupid to be able to tie their own shoes, kiddo
>>
Imagine this scene had taken place exactly the way it did with one thing changed: After the OP walks in and tell them about how he's gonna shitpost and says "You will always be my firstpost", OP doesn't post the thread instead of the other way round. Just imagine. It would have been SO much better I am literally raging because they didn't do it that way.
>>
>>69075689
Yeah, this season seems incredibly formulaic and predictable. I'm praying they aren't going to drag this Winterfell shit out the whole season but i know that they will.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.