[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Star Wars theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-05-03_13.51.34.jpg (262 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03_13.51.34.jpg
262 KB, 1080x1080
So here is my crazy theory on Star Wars. We all know Rey is a person that the first order wants under their control but why. Everyone with the movie says that Rey is not Luke's kid but she is connected to the force. How is there anyone left who is still in tuned with the force after the empire's purges and Luke's first attempt at training young would be jedi. Plus were have Rey's skills at piloting a skill she has mastered without leaving her planet and walking everywhere. Then you have her love of robots when we see her protect bb8. All of this and more has led me to one idea That Rey is the reincarnation of Darth Vader
>>
File: tfwold.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfwold.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>69074241
That feel when as a kid I thought that Obi-Wan from Phantom Menace is reincarnated Obi-Wan from New Hope
>>
I hate redditors.
>>
vader had legit flaws and wasn't a mary sue. no way she's him.
>>
Maybe Rey's Mary sue nature as you say is her natural reaction to her past life as Vader. I am have we seen her deal with any real emotional conflict yet
>>
>>69074241
That ain't your theory

It's been floating around MSW for some time now that the 'Chosen One' is the force incarnate, and is born to 'bring balance to the force'.

Episode 1-3. Too many Jedi, the force creates Vader 'to bring balance'. Jedi get slaughtered.

FFD to TFA, Rey is born as the dark side becomes too strong (Knights Of Ren/Snoke), she will kick ass and again bring balance
>>
First och that is the first time I heard it and secondly at least I am not the only one who thought it ok
>>
>>69074241
This is an interesting theory, here's mine:

Basically high levels of estrogen enriched ingredients have been found in: caffeine, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, skin products, processed meats, and many more.
This is why Gyno affects so many men today. To get rid of it, stop using the above products for a few weeks and do at least an hour of high intensity cardio a day, eat green vegetables, white fish and beef every day as these foods both block estrogen, and produce testosterone. Drink only water. Cut out all super and carbs. The cardio actually works to eliminate the gland, I guarantee you after a couple days doing this your Gyno will start to sting slightly and you'll feel a slight pressure like its being pinched, this means it's working and it's starting to decline, within 3-4 weeks it'll be gone, within 2 weeks a drastic change will be made. Once it's gone it's gone, and you can return to a normal lifestyle. If it was permenant teenage boys wouldn't lose it after two years. Women's breast get larger during pregnancy because of the excess estrogen, and get smaller again afterwards. Look at all the female bodybuilder so, their tits are non-existent? Why? Because of all the test they pump into themselves with steroids. There is estrogen in EVERYTHING nowadays. The glands permanence is a myth so you'll shell out 4000 euro/dollars for a simple sub-dermal procedure. They're pumping estrogen into everything because it causes you to think more submissively, they want to pacify the male population for the same reasons they don't want you to have guns.Also I forget to mention: Plastics and Tupperware are fucking lethal for estrogen, stop eating things from plastic containers, and ESPECIALLY don't heat food up in Tupperware containers. Also stop touching your Gyno, man boobs, it stimulates growth. I know I sound like a wacky Alex Jones type, but trust me, thinking this is bullshit is what they want you to do.
>>
File: 3-Fight-Club-quotes.gif (1002 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
3-Fight-Club-quotes.gif
1002 KB, 500x211
>>69076313
>>
>>69076627
What's that supposed to mean?
>>
Yes. I like the Avatar theory.

But then before Anakin, who was Force?
>>
>>69074843
>Too many Jedi, the force creates Vader 'to bring balance'
That's not the reason. Plagueis and Sheev were using the dark side to fuck with the midichlorians and they resisted and created Anakin (sort of like an anti-body). Lucas himself said that balance isn't literally equal light and dark. He said the dark side is like a cancer, a perversion of the force, so to achieve balance, the Sith must be destroyed. Hence Obi-Wan telling Anakin at the end.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.