[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /tv/ mustard up the courage to apologize?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 0112_boyega_sp.jpg (24 KB, 718x402) Image search: [Google]
0112_boyega_sp.jpg
24 KB, 718x402
Can /tv/ mustard up the courage to apologize?
>>
sorry you had to be shoehorned into star wars you seem like a pretty good actor
>>
>>69073270
>mustard
>>
>>69073270
yes, I can muster the courage to say:

Him and Poe Dammeron are what carried this movie. He's such a good actor, I really liked his portrayal of the character. Refreshing and good.

He literally btfo all the guys crying after the first trailer with his face in it. And he didnt do it the
> imablackmang
> idindunuffin
way,

he showed talent, skill and dedication, he put work in it, instead of trying to be a victim and ride on the race card.

I respect that.
>>
i'm so sorry.
the movie was a diamond dozen
>>
>>69073270
Sad to see an average actor have his career ruined by a flick franchise
>>
Apologize for what? He sucked. Almost everyone sucked in that movie.
>>
I'm sorry I thought you would be the worst part of the movie when Rey exists
>>
>>69073547

This. God bless based Boyega
>>
>>69073270

I never doubted you.
>>
>>69073547
>be a victim and ride on the race card
he did on twitter
>>
>>69073547
He played race bs all the time, are you new?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.