[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He come on out, Stew.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: S.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
He come on out, Stew.
>>
Liberals are really stupid
>>
>>69072993
This guy is shit.
>>
The people from Reddit are going "ooh, he's finished saying that"
>>
>>69072993
>I vomited a pear cider thats made from 100% pears into the gaping jungle canyon of Christ
What did he mean by this?
>>
you know the rappers that they have now, on the top of the pops?
>>
>>69075440
The rap singers?
>>
Paddy McGuinness is coming down to the corn exchange Stew,

and he's bringing his joke
>>
>>69072993
Eskimo-faced cunt from the 90s.
>>
He's shit, I've seen him over 400 times.
>>
love him, wish he'd take his edge and apply it against the current mainstream narrative instead of acting like he's walking the middle road with his naive 90s optimism

he appears senile
>>
just got his book, how i escaped my certain fate, and his thought process behind his acts is just brilliant.
>>
>>69072993
The singer from The Animals let himself go
>>
>>69075440
Have you seen these memes they have now? The uh, the memes, they have them on uh, on 4chan, yeah? The memes they have now. They have em on 4chan, and on uh, on reddit, right? The memes.
>>
>>69078344
There's a guy on youtube who annotates his bits with the footnotes from his book. So you can pretty much laugh at two different things at once, both the bit itself and the hilarious explanation.
>>
can someone show me a bit that will convince me he's more than just a middle-brow comedian?
>>
>>69080845
Jungle Canyon Rope Bridges, Pear Cider made from 100% Pear, Cafe Nero, the living in the country bit from his TV show. Probably don't start with Jungle Canyon Rope Bridges, I guess.

Also I do think that a lot of his shows function better as a whole, because there's a lot of call backs and bits that build over time through repetition.
>>
>>69080845
>>69080984
Also "middle brow" is the new "pseudo-intellectual", where the actual phrases high-brow or intellectual quit being used altogether because they don't allow you to be a faggot cunt who shows how superior he is to everyone else, while also making fun of faggot cunts who think they're superior to everyone else.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.