[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why wasn't he faster to the punch? just why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: roose_small.jpg (219 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
roose_small.jpg
219 KB, 500x500
why wasn't he faster to the punch? just why
>>
he didn't think ramsay was completely retarded
>>
That dog whore death really took a toll on his son.

Love rage is a bitch.
>>
Didn't even get to see him use his leetches.
>>
So disappointing. A character with a lot of potential and intrigue as well as great casting but they just never gave him anything to do.
>>
He was old and tired.
>>
>>69072780
well he did whisper to robb's hear before killing him
>>
>>69072967
Yeah, the wrong line.
>>
>>69071610
>just why
The answer is always
>DABID

But slightly more seriously, the show can't develop any sensible motivations because it has too many plot lines to follow. So they are just ticking plot-point boxes without establishing any good reason for anything happening. This has been the case since Season 2, and they've only gotten worse. Not to excuse bad writing, because there is plenty of that too, but I don't know if any TV show could handle the number of parallel stories involved in GOT and actually be any good.
>>
>>69073117
Olly, fetch me your sister.
>>
>>69073117
lol whelp
>>
The wrong Bolton died!!
>>
>>69071621
He did though, he never trusted him fully.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.