[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 14
File: XZwkbyy.jpg (140 KB, 2880x1652) Image search: [Google]
XZwkbyy.jpg
140 KB, 2880x1652
which ones are still has a possibility?

>the dornish master plan
>roose bolton is an immortal bla bla
>howland reed = high sparrow
are all gone.
>>
>>69070373
Next week R+L=J will be gone too.
>>
>>69070373
actually the >howland reed= high sparrow, is still possibility, ayyyyyyy
>>
>>69070414
Stark incest theory believer?
>>
>>69070373
to be honest, he looks like pinoccio in this pic...
>>
it's kind of obvious the doran had a plan, the sneks killing him fucked it all up though

it will be revealed at some point that doran was harboring a child of rhaegar. they'll probably do a gender swap though and it will be rhaenys targaryen
>>
>>69070446
Nope, let's just say it is more weird than that
>>
>>69070373
Littlefinger's Ironbank debt scheme
Maesters vs magic and dragons

also:
GET HYPE
>>
I would love if asoinf was scifi
>>
>>69070533
Tell us
>>
>>69070543
It is.
>>
>>69070373
Dornish Master Plan is still a thing and will be in the books. It's just that D&D cut so much shit out and fucked Dorne up so badly that they're throwing it all out and skipping it entirely. Same with Stannis still being alive for Snowbowl in the books
>>
>>69070373
>howland reed = high sparrow

the fuck?
where are you people getting this shit from
>>
>>69070570
But that's a spoiler :^)
>>
>>69070533
>Bran, you are the father
>>
>>69070373
>Tyrion Targaryen
>Daario is the Harpy
>>
>>69070671
>Tyrion Targaryen
If the "man stabbed in the back" scene from the trailer is Mad King, we might as well see him fuck Tywin's wife.
>>
>>69070671
no fuck off if anything Tyrion is the only Tywin child he had
>>
Do you think "Mance Rayder wasn't actually killed because he was glamoured" is gone too because the show is shit and runs to the end because the idiots who run it don't care anymore?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>69070671
Can someone explain this Daario Harpy thing please?
>>
>>69070802
Sadly yes. The whole Winterfell story from ADwD was cut, even though those are some of the best chapters.
>>
>>69070533
Lyanna is a white walker
Rhaegar is R'hllor
>>
Stanis had actually been a faceless man for a while. He was a once great leader that seems to have fallen. Maybe thats due to the real stanis being killed and a new man wearing his face. He didn't have a problem killing his daughter. Maybe thats because it wasn't his daughter.

When brienne struck at him in the last season, he could have been baiting her into striking him so he could take her out. He could now be wearing briennes face to get close to sansa to try and get in control of another army. He may even kill sansa and use her face for any future goals he has (like revenge on Michael Bolton or whatever his name is.)

It's not outside of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>69070822
The show is shit, but it's not Winterfell this one is sad about.

It's Young Gryff.

Why DnD, why?
>>
>>69070373
Daario = Euron is now finally dead, since the key "evidence" it was being based on was the physical similarity of Daario's actor to Euron's description in the books. Daario = The Harpy is still fair game though.

>>69070804
"The Harpy" is the identity of the secret leader of the Sons of the Harpy (the fuckers wiht the golden masks), and large chunks of Book 5 are spent in a "whodunnit" deal with Dany trying to figure out which of her advisors is the one secretly pulling the strings. Lots of people have guessed it's Daario purely because how important he is for seemingly no obvious reason.

That whole plotline about their secret leader was dropped for the show adaptation of season 5, but it's a good guess that it'll come into play this season to give Tyrion something political-ish to do.

But everyone's wrong because The Harpy is obviously Missandei, at least in the books
>>
>still possible theories

syrio is jaqen
>>
>>69070966
The what?

She's Naathi dude, why rebel?
>>
>>69070373

Jon Snow will become another Roose Bolton, I think this is hinted at the fact Mel used leeches to in her ritual to bring Jon back and now there's no other "Leech Lord", maybe Roose was also resurrected at some point in his life and why he knocks off his heirs because being half dead has some weird consequences on them which makes them insane like Ramsey.

Jon will end up becoming the Roose Bolton of Winterfell.
>>
>>69070373
>>roose bolton is an immortal bla bla
That theory isn't gone. Immortal doesn't mean unkillable. So yeah, Ramsay may have quite possibly just killed a thousand year old vampire, and the only actual Bolton as well.
>>
>>69070966
I always assumed it would either be hizdar cuz he stopped the killing for 69 days or the green grace, with Hizdar being her help
>>
>>69070979

This theory will prove itself true someday.
>>
>>69070979
Everyone is Jacken considering he's at the black and white house
>>
>>69071022
There was a Faryo Forel in Arya sample chapter so...
>>
>>69070966
>Daario = Euron is now finally dead
lol no

It's true in the books.
>>
>>69071022
i don't know how it will work but i'm 95% sure syrio is jaqen

the way jaqen speaks to arya is just too eerie and he knows way too much about her
>>
>>69070373
roose being immortal white walker is one of the least possible myths.
on the other hand, maybe it was hinted he wasn't entirely human, but we simply cannot guess which of the so many races he could possibly be. some people say even humans IRL are not all entirely human, but lizard-men with curious eyes and homicidal tendentions.
>>
>>69071117
>some people say even humans IRL are not all entirely human, but lizard-men with curious eyes and homicidal tendentions.

no, that's just donald rumsfeld
>>
>>69070496
fuck no FUCK NO FUCK NO
>>
>>69070599
Well supposedly no one knows how he looks like, ayyyyy
And they haven't shown Meera or Jojen's dad...so
ayyyy
>>
>>69071302
the more hate you have for it, the more likely it is to be true

basically it's confirmed now
>>
>>69070979
wait what if he's the waif, I read it in some "article"???
>>
>>69071435
no, the waif is clearly a child of the forest.
>>
>>69071366
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want it to be true...I hope the cast an unknown good actress if it's true...NO KNOWN ACTRESS...goddam it
>>
>>69071491
ohh alright, thanks
>>
File: 1449263329416.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1449263329416.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>69071492
yfw double daggers is secretly rhaenys targaryen
>>
>>69070671

The Harpy is fucking obviously the Green Grace. Jamie and Cersei are the Targ bastards but it's never going to matter beyond Cersei's inhereted madness.
>>
Possible precedent in Jon's rez:
Maegor the cruel
>knocked in the head, left in coma
>Tyanna, his mistress, rumored to be a sorceress, "cures" him
>Wakes up, immediately starts genociding
>Never stops genociding
>>
are varys' kids the children of the forest? the kids that stabbed kevan in the last chapter
>>
File: 1462015818926.gif (500 KB, 215x219) Image search: [Google]
1462015818926.gif
500 KB, 215x219
>>69071597
mfw varys little birds are children of the forest
>>
>>69070533
>"The Night's King is Jon's father!"

Is there a reason people keep saying this or is it just a meme now? It's insanely retarded and there's zero reason Lyanna would be in the Tower of Joy pregnant with the Night's King's son after being held by Rhaegar.
>>
>>69071540
fucking hell no not bad pussy line
>>
>>69071642
>he doesn't realize rhaegar is the nights king

what are you some kind of idiot?
>>
What about the Merling conspiracy?
>>
>>69071564
nahhh it's Tyrion
>>
i like the melisandre=the daughter of bloodraven and shiera seastar

kind of makes some sense
>>
don't the reeds worship the old gods?
>>
>>69071617
>>69071597

Would be interesting but I doubt Varys even knows about the Children existing, then again he knows a lot more than the average person does. his children are probably the fire equivalent and Faceless Man version of the Children of the Forest.
>>
>>69071777
doesn't leaf kind of imply that there are a decent number of children of the forest still around and that they travel?

what better way to travel than to be a part of a global spy network
>>
>>69070373
Mance is Rhaegar
Tyrion is half Targ
>>
>>69071761
It doesn't. It's not true. She's a slave from old Valyria.
>>
>BOBBY B'S LIVING LINE OF SUCCESSION AFTER TOMMEN:
>Andal rules:
>-Jaime
>-Tyrion
>-Cersei
>-Kevan
>-Lancel
>-Tygett's children, if any
>-Gerion's children, if any
>-House Crakehall
>-House Brownhill
>-House Rowan
>-House Blackwood
>-House Waxley
>-House Swann
>-House Targaryen

>Targaryen rules:
>-fucking nobody, unless Tommen's gonna legitimize one of his bastards
>>
>>69071859

I haven't read ADWD since it came out but I was planning on re-reading the entire series soon. As much as I like this theory it really wouldn't fit with Vary's MO then of working with the Targaryens and all things fire related.
>>
File: MartellSigil.png (572 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
MartellSigil.png
572 KB, 1280x718
>>69070373
Literally Martel Sigil
>>
>>69071062

Nigger you're the reason we still have seventh day Adventists. Even after the rapture never fucking comes.

You clearly saw that they're not the same dude, you've fucking seen it.

If it was important, you don't think grrm giving him their notes would be like avoid daario being Euron! thats my secret you two fucknuts!
>>
>>69071960

bravo dabit
>>
>>69070414
You meant confirmed.
>>
>>69070533
>t-t-trust me, my dad works at HBO!
>>
>implying it was Rhaegar that died on the trident
>>
File: go back to reddit.jpg (189 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
go back to reddit.jpg
189 KB, 717x880
>>69071906
>that greentext formatting
>>
>>69072056
>loras wears the armor of renly at the battle of blackwater
>someone close to rhaegar wears his armor at the battle of the trident

ITS LIKE POTTERY
>>
>Hodor is dumb from warging too much
>>
>>69072083
>Mance has a red and black cloak that he would sooner desert than lose
>red and black are the Targaryen colors

P O T T E R Y
>>
>>69072090
Why didn't the starks turn Hodor(or Willice) into their own version of the Mountain?
>>
>>69072090
pretty clear lyanna fucked him stupid

>jon is the son of hodor
>>
I can't believe Roose got offed just like that

bravo
>>
>>69070533
People don't realize that Jon and Arya were supposed to fuck in the original draft

Both have stupid amounts of plot armor so its not impossible, it would only be like quarter incest, right?
>>
>>69071597
I believe they actually show Varys's little birds in the show. And they're just regular kids.
I believe it's implied to be just children in the books as well. Since it fits with Vary's background as a child thief. And how he himself eventually learned to steal information, rather than coin and trinkets. He has first hand experience of that lifestyle, and can teach others how to operate like information thieves.
>>
>>69072090
No, Hodor is actually the name of the Great Other who must not be named, the enemy of the Lord of Light.
>>
>>69072182
>can't believe

You mean besides the ultra obvious """"""foreshadowing"""""" with Roose baiting Ramsay about his upcoming baby all last season, and the unnecessarily copious amount of screentime we've spent establishing Ramsay as being an evil sociopath and being really easily #triggered about that one issue specifically?

Yeah, it was really out of left field. I never would've predicted it.
>>
>>69072182
my problem with it was that it was kind of anti-climactic. The pacing has really gone to shit this season.
>>
>>69072280
>Yeah, it was really out of left field. I never would've predicted it.
It was so obvious that Ramsay would go mad the second he head the news that Roose should totally have seen it coming
That wasn't even a tweest unless you count 'so stupid you'd never sincerely believe it' a tweest
>>
>>69072280
dumb fuck, no one was surprised he died

it was how casually it was done
>>
>>69072280
Not him. But the problem I had with it, is Roose's lack of struggle. It was a clean and easy TV death.

Also, they didn't really spend an unnecessary amount of time establishing Ramsay as a psychopath. They only showed the fucked up shit Ramsay does, where the book only mentioned the things as an aside. I think showing Ramsay's evil is way more effective for TV. Better than just going "oh btw, off screen this crazy guy just tortured the greyjoy kid for no good reason. He's a character now. And greyjoy is a bitch"
>>
>>69072280
>>69072321
>my problem with it was that it was kind of anti-climactic.
This. It wasn't a very well planned murder, and Ramsay is known for playing with his food. He just stuck a knife in him that was in plain view. And everyone was cool with that.
>>
>>69072188
Jon has gone beyond plot armor at this point.
>>
Why can't The Great Other be named?

>Yfw The Great Other's name is Jon
>>
>>69072503
>He just stuck a knife in him that was in plain view. And everyone was cool with that.
Who else was there? I can't recall anyone else in the room but Roose, Ramsay, that other fuck who's loyal to Ramsay, and the maester. No one else was around, right?

I think Ramsay was considering killing Roose for a long time. But kept him alive as long as Roose gave him what he wanted. But as soon as Roose started making decisions he didn't agree with, eluding that Ramsay would lose his claim without Sansa, and then to top it off, the boy being born, Roose had to go. And what better time than when they're alone eating? He might not get that chance again. And if he waited to "play with his food", then Roose would start making commands that go against Ramsay's.

Sometimes you just have to act quickly.
>>
>>69072693
His name is Hodor. When the Great Other warged into Wyllis, he could only say that name
>>
>>69070939
interesting
>>
>>69072749
How is he gonna keep Roose's death a secret from his men? And surely they heard Fat Walda's screams?
>>
>>69072693
That would explain why Melisandre didn't have the gift to revive anyone. She was fulled into thinking she was serving the lord of light. But instead of feeding fire to create life and light. She fed life to the fire to create shadows. She has been calling upon the power of the wrong god this whole time. And in the final fact of stupidity, she just gave the lord of shadows a vessel: Jon.
>>
>>69072824
>Poison
>XD
>>
>>69072749
That's another weird thing. How come Roose had no loyal guards in the room with him, or at least near the room?

Come to think of it none of the Lords seem to have loyal guards near them. Doran only had one dude who died really easily. Balon also had no one arround and he's at fucking war. Pretty dumb to be honnest.
>>
>>69072749
Lord Karstark was there. Where the fuck has he been? How has he become bum buddies with Ramsay? Just randomly there with no build up and just stab show. Death is really becoming like nothing in GOT. Especially now with John coming back, and not mention that cartoony death the Mountain dished out to that dude pissing in the alley. It is becoming Dragonball.
>>
>>69070939
literally impossible and has 0 clues behind this shit , kill yourself asap please
>>
>>69073053
They are trying to hard to do the whole "le in got nobody is safe".
>>
Three heads of the dragon turn out to be Rhaenys, Aegon and Daenerys, rather than Jon, Tyrion and Daenerys.
>>
>>69073164
>LE NOBODY IS SAFE
>e-e-except jon snow
>>
>>69072824
They're going to say Roose was poisoned.

The area where the dogs were kept was a bit out of the way. Plus with the way it was enclosed, her screams aren't going to project far outside. Sounds from inside would be muffled. But really, you just have to overlook that detail.

>>69072931
I don't know. Maybe a guard was outside of the door? Can't really say. But when you're discussing serious business, then perhaps you would want to clear the room? Plot contrivance, likely.

>>69073053
Robb killed his dad, losing the support of the Karstarks. Now they're apparently cool with Ramsay.
>>
>>69073053
Karstarks deserted from Robb's army when he executed their daddy. They've probably been chilling at home, until the Boltons took Winterfell and were named Protector. Then they were like, alright, I'll have some of that.

This ain't that hard.
>>
Jon and Meera are twins.
>>
>>69073279
Once the guards found out Ramsey killed there lord they would have done something about it tho.
>>
Did the slaves in Valeria uncover something which made it go KABOOM or did they planet something there, probably stolen dragon eggs with the help of the Faceless Men to make it explode?
>>
>>69073282
>This ain't that hard.
Actually, it's a very hard detail to catch. You have to recall something from what? Seasons 3? Trying to remember the name, and trying to remember the alliance. It's not easy.

He must have missed the "previously one game of thrones", where they showed Robb beheading the guy again.
>>
I am going to tell you two stories.

The first is of a Lord Commander of the Nights watch, possibly a Brandon Stark. Possibly a son of any house. One day upon a watch, for this Lord Commander did watches upon the wall for he didn't see himself above his other brothers. But one day upon a watch, he saw a beautiful lady. But this lady was different, this lady was Other. Yet this lord commander fell in love upon sight. He took this Other lady for his wife, thus forsaking his vows to the Nights Watch and to his honor, and ran away with this lady in the night. In the confusion of what happened, a great war between the Others, the Stark King south of the wall, and Wildling King beyond the wall was sparked, that did not end until the death of Lord Commander and his Other wife.

Now, another tale...

There was a great prince of a mad king, beloved by the people in a way his father was not. He was married and spake his vows in the sight of the seven to a beautiful princess and had two children to become heirs to his great kingdom. One day, while jousting with his subject, for this prince did not view himself above his subjects and would joust with them. But one day while jousting he saw a beautiful lady. He fell in love on sight, and declared the most beautiful of all the ladys. Late one night, he ran off and took this lady for his wife, forsaking his vows and his honor. In the confusion of what happened, a great war happen between the princes father, the beautiful lady's family, and the powerful lord to which she was betrothed. This war did not end until the death of the great prince and his lady wife.

Discuss.
>>
>>69073420
The guy literally says "YEAH FUCK THE STARKS, THEY LOST US KARSTARKS BACK WHEN ROBB YOUNG WOLF KING IN THE NORTH STARK KILLED MY DAD LORD KARSTARK BACK IN SEASON 3 I MEAN THE WAR OF THE FIVE KINGS"
>>
>>69073394
How would they find out, if they hide the fact?
>Ramsay! What happened to our lord!
>Those fucks poisoned him! I vow revenge for his murder!
There you go.
>>
>>69073455

It took me this long to realize The Night's King fable and Rhaeger and Lyanna's story are just an inversion of one another.
>>
>>69070570
SPOILER ALERT FOR NEXT WEEK

Jon snow's parents is Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen, hence R+L=J. Next week we'll see murdered Lyanna with baby Jon in the tower of joy, just as Ned enters the tower. Ned then promises to keep Jon save, so I takes him as his own son.
>>
File: 1462245313612.webm (124 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462245313612.webm
124 KB, 640x360
>>69071491
"no"
>>
>>69073574
how is this a spoiler
>>
>>69073574
Lyanna died of childbirth
>>
>>69070939
> ... No, he's the two of us, together.
>>
>>69073471
Yea, but again, the beheading was 3 years ago. Listening to men spout names and alliances back and forth can make the mind wander. And then this literally who character mentions that bit of exposition? If you're not focused, it's easily missable.
>>
>>69073529
>It took me this long to realize The Night's King fable and Rhaeger and Lyanna's story are just an inversion of one another.

GRRM loves his mirroring.

Seriously, everything he writes has some kind of (thematical) opposite.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>69073603
The tower of joy sequence happens next week?

>>69073605
Childbirth then, not murdered. Whatever
>>
>>69073631
If you don't remember that, then you probably don't remember who the karstarks are, so it's all fine
>>
>>69071540
Your image is truly what I envision myself to do will this ever happen.
>>
>>69073635
Do you think he secretly studied under George Lucas? They are both named George..
>>
>>69073490
Well for one they are not supposed to be retarded.
>>
>>69073631
The spouting of alliances were the best part of the show... I hate that they have mostly stopped with that
>>
>>69073680
The Karstark name held no weight back in Season 3 either. I bet if you polled GoT fans, you would be LUCKY to find more than 10% of the viewers knowing who or what the Kartsarks are. But if you said "that guy Robb beheaded", then they'd remember that detail.
>>
>>69073490
>And his wife and child?
>Oh yeah I fed them to the dogs, half the courtyard saw it
>>
>>69071435
SO jaqen ran away from Trant instead of killing with his broken stick like a faceless man would
>>
>>69073740
I suspect them to be the same person actually.

It's basically lucas with another 5 pounds and whitened hair desu
>>
>>69073635

The only thing they both have in common outside of being an inversion of one another is that House Stark is at the centre of both events, The Night's King being a possible Brandon Stark and Lyanna Stark being the one who caused Robert's Rebellion, does this really confirm that The Night's King was indeed a Stark?

I wonder if the woman Bran saw back in his visions with the silver hair has any connection to Targs or The Night's King's woman
>>
>>69071960
It's like poetry
>>
>>69073780
It's hard to swallow, unless you have a certain kind of mind for it. It's not necessarily a smart/dumb thing. But more of a the type of person who's capable of giving a shit about imaginary facts and figures, and the type of people who need visual aids or descriptors to make associations.
>>
>>69073798
>"The Starks lost my house the day King Robb cut off my father's head. It's time for new blood in the North."
>>
>>69070979
Syrio is dead.
>Then people asked questions. Someone asked if Syrio was dead. And he said to "draw your own conclusions" based on the fact that his sword was broken, etc,
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
>Your friend's dead, and Meryn Trant's not, 'cause Trant had armor. And a big fucking sword.
>>
File: zcvGBkr.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
zcvGBkr.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>69073574
>>
>>69073805
Don't worry, Ramsay is literally a super villain. I mean, even if everyone knew what he did, what are they gonna do about it? He can take out 100 men on his own bare handed. If Ramsay was fist fighting that giant at the Wall, I'd put my money on Ramsay.
>>
Any source of the Night's King = Jon's father leaks? Leaks have been pretty on point this season but I can't verify if it's from a real source other than here.
>>
>>69073895
>"That guy who got his head chopped off was a Kartark? Huh.... Where the fuck has he been? How has he become bum buddies with Ramsay? Just randomly there with no build up and just stab show."
>>
File: Targ.jpg (58 KB, 770x308) Image search: [Google]
Targ.jpg
58 KB, 770x308
>>69073852
The Night's King is Rhaegar, that's why he was interested in Jon
>>
>>69073895
>>69073973
so you think he would be a little more friendly to Roose. Why Ramsay then?
>>
>>69073574
They're going to drag this one out.
We're going to see the battle this episode, before Bran is puled back to reality.
>>
>>69073414
I love the idea the Faceless Men did it and are trying to do the same in Westeros.
>>
>>69073852
I'm about 90% sure it was a Stark but it probably will never be confirmed or anything because it's just a legend. But the Starks seem to be involved in all things supernatural north of the neck (with the exception of Bloodraven) so one of them mating with a supernatural being doesn't seem so far off.

About the vision, I think the white/silver haired lady was the Night's Queen or maybe some woman high in power fighting the first Long Night (so possibly a Targaryen) and it had something to do with the pact that sealed the peace, for 8000~ years at least.
>>
>>69074025
Because Roose was an interesting, 3dimensional character and a more subtle type of villain. D&D wanted a saturday morning cartoon villain.
>>
>>69073973
>"We are kin, Stark and Karstark!"
>>
>>69074025
Not sure. Maybe we will find out. Maybe we won't.
Maybe Karstark likes Ramsay better? Maybe Karstark doesn't agree with what Roose wants to do.
>>
>>69073852
>>69074083

I'm talking about the book versions but I assume you are too, the Night's King from the show is something/one completely different >>69074013
>>
>>69070373
With it back on air, I'm watching this shitshow again, but I've forgotten a bunch of characters and family lines.

Is there somewhere I can get a (casual) recap of the families ect?
>>
>>69074104
I'm sure Ramsay promised him something in return. You don't let the current Warden of the North get killed in front of you (with a witness) without getting something from the future Warden.
>>
>>69074155
A small summary of the characters: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K8DJTFUUIZvQsgnkxv3d-142SXTcmnTV4YuHsNubHjA/edit#gid=688707816
>>
>>69074083

If the woman Bran saw in his dreams really was a Targ, I'm saying this because of the fact she had their trademark hair, then what the hell were Targs doing behind the wall?
>>
>>69073934
Haha this is from the book.
There is nothing to not believe
>>
>>69074217
Fighting blue ice zombies, I assume.

Seriously, if that passage is ever elaborated on and it didn't have anything to do with the first long night I'll eat one of the books.
>>
>>69073886
Yea I get that.
And that most people don't really fancy it, which I think is a shame
>>
>>69074161
Certainly.
In the post episode talk. One of the Ds(I forget hich one, because I usually don't give a shit about behind the scenes stuff) mentioned that the karstark guy was unsurprised, because he was aware of Ramsay's plan. So that bit of info pretty much confirms that the guy is a conspirator in Roose's death, and that Ramsay was planning on killing Roose.
>>
>>69074217
>>69074285

I just now realize the Targaryens weren't even close to living in Westeros during the first long night, my bad. I'm not fully sold on that she was a Targ though.
>>
>>69074080

And Arya is the one they send to do it! So someone has to kill her, and we finally see a main character die.
Honestly, AT LEAST one of these five need to die to keep this show from being absolute shit.
>Jon
>Dany
>Arya
>Tyrion
>Bran

So who's it going to be? or will the show forever be shit?
>>
File: Ded.png (2 MB, 1036x1212) Image search: [Google]
Ded.png
2 MB, 1036x1212
Anybody else worried at the lack of new character development so far, especially up in the Wall plotline? They've killed off a good 20+ notable characters and have hardly replace anyone.

Everyone in the Night's Watch during the first two episodes were basically just filler characters apart from Ed, Ollie and Alliser, including all of Jon's snow 'loyal buds' who are nobodies in the show.

Same with the Wildlings, now it's just Tormund and the giant who are anything. Everyone's dead, nobody else being developed.

All the snek shit and they can't dedicate a bit of screen time from when Gren and Pip died to develop some new friends of Jon, jeez.
>>
>>69074346

Could be the offspring of The Night's King and his Other Bride? I'm very curious about whether George will end up giving us more information on them, my two working theories on their child is either Roose Bolton or Cold Hands, Cold Hands would make more sense I guess, considering he drifts aimlessly between both communities, living, dead, etc. And doesn't really have an official place in the world.

Now what I'd want is maybe a couple short stories set in The Long Night kind of like Dunk and Egg. That would be amazing.
>>
>>69074346
the targs didn't come to westeros until aegon, like 250-300 years prior to the current events in the series

they were lords and dragon riders of valyria, the only reason they came to westeros is because of the doom
>>
>>69074404
Notice the survivors are the best fighters and the cowards.
>>
these "<insert_character> is actually <insert_character>" theories literally NEVER come true. i wish you stupid reddit faggots would stop with this shit.
>>
>>69070467
>>69070373
Someone make an edit of that.
>>
>>69072479
>Also, they didn't really spend an unnecessary amount of time establishing Ramsay as a psychopath.
Literally a whole season was dragged out for an arc that essentially boiled down to "Ramsay slowly and systematically flays parts of Theon." It became so repetitive and was really not very exciting to watch.
>>
>>69074459
Yeah, that's why I corrected myself ;).

>>69074442
Could be, or just the Other Bride herself. I'm not a fan of the Bolt-On theory myself. Well I actually am a fan but I'm almost certain it isn't close to true.

Also pretty positive Cold Hands is one of the Ravens Teeth that went to the Wall with Brynden Rivers, would explain the ''he died long ago'' and his seemingly utter dedication to helping Bloodraven.

I'm certainly with you in hoping GRRM will elaborate on it, and a story set during the long nights would be awesome but I reckon George will want that part of history to stay mysterious.
>>
>>69070939
>Stannis fans this desperate
>>
>>69074484

"<you> are actually <a_faggot>".

Do you think this one will come true?
>>
>>69074639
It made sense to me. Because Theon was so incredibly full of himself, that it really took a lot to break him. In the book, we have the luxury of hearing Theon's thoughts, where he recounts all the things Ramsay would do to him. Constant reminders of the way Ramasay broke him down physically and mentally.
>>
>>69074484
I think Barristan being whitebeard is the sole exception to this.
>>
>>69074355
Youre stupid. Starks got rekt enough. Kill ramsay frey and some midtier characters like Jorah or that dickless unsullied
>>
Westeros looks like a cartoon witch.
>>
>>69074688

>I'm certainly with you in hoping GRRM will elaborate on it, and a story set during the long nights would be awesome but I reckon George will want that part of history to stay mysterious.

I could see a prequel trilogy mess happening with that. Everyone was curious about the past of Darth Vader, we got it, and it turned out to be terribly executed, I'm hoping George won't ruin the mystery and intrigue of The Night's Watch in a similar manner, despite how much I would really enjoy reading something like that.
>>
>>69072090
Hodor will finally practice and kill a boy at Winterfell called Hodor
This will cause his mother to scream
Hodor over and over again and this will psychologically break him so the only thing he can say is Hodor
>>
>>69070373
ned and crew went to kill the remaining hostile king's guards at the tower. those king's guards were guarding babe "jon snow", aka the love child of ned's sister and rhagear targeryan. ned adopts the child as his own as a bastard, under the guise that it was his love child with some wench on his war campaign.

that curse dany has that can only be removed under specific conditions will be met in some convoluted way through jon's ressurection. she will seek him out and marry him as is tradition for targ's to be inbred degenerates. they will stop wight army and assume the throne. the last scene in the series will be of jon and dany's grandson about to face his arch nemesis, a man who is rebelling against the throne of this father, ala rhagaer vs robert baratheon.

(poetry)
>>
are the faceless men Legion?
>>
>>69074779
Imo brevity would have worked to those scenes advantage. They would go on for like 5-6 minutes, which doesn't sound very long, but in GoT-time with numerous characters and plotlines that also needed to be addressed, well that's quite a chunk of the runtime.

The economy of characters wasn't handled properly, especially for scenes that didn't have enough substance to sustain them.They just retreaded to same sets of fear and dialogue over and over.
>>
>>69070966
>Daario = Euron is now finally dead

Lol, you think it's a coincidence the episode before Euron we saw for the first time that shapeshifting is possible? Not so quick faggot
>>
>>69075026
MMMM... Maybe you have a point.
>>
>>69074442
Coldhands is just a warged zombie that bloodraven had an attachment to.
>>
>>69070543
What would change? Countries/cities/Kingdoms become planets, horses become space steeds, Others, CotF, Targs become ayyylmaos, and ships become more important. Seriously wtf changes?
>>
>>69070373
GoT needs to show us Asshai and the Neck. These are two cities in the ASoIaF world that need to see the screen. Asshai is literally a land of grey and black shadows and the Neck is a constantly foggy land located in the North.
>>
>>69074202
Thank you.
>>
>>69075013
No the high sparrows merry band of fuckfaces is.

>"Alone we are poor blah blah blah, together we can overthrow an empire."
>>
>>69070588
>Same with Stannis still being alive for Snowbowl in the books
Could it be that in the show Melisandre resurrects Stannis too since she realizes she can do it after Jon? That would make her vision of Stannis fighting in Winterfell true.
>>
>>69071144
You didn't understand the context of louis' joke and are now making a reference to it as primary material? Sad!
>>
>>69070373
It's painfully obviously that bran is the biggest character in the show obviously going to be able to control and ride the dragons, North cucks everyone with four legitimate king/queens, and also a Grayjoy alliance.
>>
>>69077448
Bran MIGHT be able to warg one dragon if he's lucky. They keep reminding us that the dragons are potentially more intelligent than humans, so when Bran's warging reaches full potential, the dragons will still be able to resist him. As it's more difficult to warg intelligent beings. He only manages to warg Hordor, because Hordor is a simpleton. In the book, another warg tries to enter a normal woman, and he's resisted violently. And his abilities were exceptional.
>>
>>69070439
Reed is a little dude. The Sparrow is way too tall.
>>
File: autist ahai.jpg (49 KB, 329x352) Image search: [Google]
autist ahai.jpg
49 KB, 329x352
>>69070373
The Dornish Master plan is real. Doran literally talks about it in AFFC. The idea that he'd get murdered before it happens was it's own theory. Gurm loves building a house of cards just to subvert it and knock that shit down.

And the people that thought Roose was a Vampyr or Howland was the High Sparrow were retarded.

Theories that will be confirmed:
>R+L=J
>A+J=T
>Arya will kill Ramsey disguised as "Arya"/Sansa.
>Cleganebowl
>Bastardbowl
>Jaime is the Valonqar
>The three heads of the dragon are Dany, Jon, and Tyrion
>>
>>69077448
You stupid fucking Branfags are the worst. You can't control a dragon without Valyrian blood. It's never happened. Bran's function in the story is that he has access to Weirnet so he can communicate with people and view the archives.
>>
>>69074404
>Anybody else worried at the lack of new character development so far, especially up in the Wall plotline?

Jon is gonna leave the wall. My guess is the wall ends up falling end of S6 or start of S7
>>
Tyrion is Aerys' son was confirmed this week. I don't know why more people aren't onboard with this one. There's a lot more evidence in the books than RL=J. It's probably because everyone heard RL=J first and just assume people are stretching with Tyrion. But desu Tyrion is far more likely a Targ even though i know they both are.
>>
>>69075360
Are you dumb, im talking about a post apocalypse scenario where they got back to medieval era
>>
>>69074779
I'm with you anon. This was the only way to get across how badly he fucks up Theon. I'm amazed they stopped short of full on rape. The best part was him letting Theon think he was escaping just for Ramsay to lead him back to the dungeon. Can you imagine being in Theon's shoes just then? Crushing.

I do wish the handling of Theon's narative hadn't been so dumbed down, but the torture was the one part they got right.
>>
>>69077798
What if Tommen is the Valonqar?
He is a little brother, right?
And wasn't Jaime born first? I thought it was said that Jaime came out holding on to Cercei by the toe. or something like that.
>>
>>69078013
The prophecy implies the 3 children will die before Cersei.

And Cersei is the older one
>>
File: big bane.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
big bane.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>>69073618
>You're a big boss
>For you
>>
>>69078054
The death of Tommen could be symbolic. She's no longer Cercei's child. But Margaery's man. Ya know... Kill the boy and let the man be born.
>>
>>69071702
Def Jamie and Cersie if any, it makes more sense plot wise than Tyrion.
>>
>>69078114
I dunno that seems a bit of a stretch man, "gold will be their shrouds" it says
>>
>>69074355

If anyone of those die, it's gottaa be Dany.

IMO, she's already shown both too much confidence in her dragons, and an inability towards raising them properly. She's gonna get too cocky, and all her dragons are gonna get wiped out while getting rid of one of the big overarching problems (White walkers, Sparrows, whatever.) Once she loses all her value she's gonna get offed.
>>
>>69078246
Eh, just spitballing here. Prophecies aren't really literal in game of thrones. So I'm trying to find a different angle on this.
>>
>>69074355
Dumb showfag. Sensational deaths for death's sake would cheapen the show further.

Jon already died though. it was a good death too, because the circumstances which lead to his death were believable.

Dany lost the love of her life, the only family she had, and the love of her people. Her city is in disarray, and she can't do anything bout it, because she is a literal slave.
Arya is teetering on the line of losing her identity. She lost her family, and her empathy has eroded away dangerously.
Tyrion already lost everything he loved, lost his will to live, and only hangs on because he gets to play the game of thrones as long as he's alive.
Bran got fucked in the very first episode. Losing his ability to become a knight. Losing his family, his home, and even his friends.

But none of that is good enough for you, huh? Until someone dies, you're not satisfied.
>>
>>69078246

I like where >>69078306 is thinking cause I also don't think Tommen is going to die. Could be, as farfetched as it is, that Margaery takes his virginity underneath a golden blanket, or something.
>>
>>69070446
Night's King is Jon Snow's father.
>>
>>69078249
I want her to make it to Westeros which she idealizes, realize what a little fool she's been when she sees how shit everything is, and then end up trying to make everything perfect because she thinks she's always right, and fail completely.
>>
>>69070795
This. It's the tragedy of Tywinn. He hated Tyrion so much that he failed to see that he was the one most like him, and the best child to lead the Lannisters after his death.
>>
What happens if R+L=J is confirmed tomorrow?

Will the internet shut down?
>>
>>69078650
She doesn't idealize Westeros. She's had enough people to inform her that it isn't some paradise. Her motive is really just taking back what she believes she is owed by birthright.
>>
>>69078886
So worthwhile, right? lmao
>>
>>69078525
Nah, he's dead.
>>
>>69070496
Can't be a girl. Has no claim to the throne.

The son of the first son come before the second son.

The whole reason Aegon, if he really was, had such a strong claim is that he was Rhaegar's son. A daughter of Rhaegar doesn't have a stronger claim than Daenerys.
>>
>>69078750
Tyrion was terrible at the game. He spent all his time worrying about Cersei when little finger and Varys were the real players
>>
>>69079812
When Tyrion was given power he was the best Hand of the King. One of the people you mention, Varys, saw this.
>>
>everyone thinks Tyrion is the third head of the dragon
>>
>>69074404
davos and melissandre are at the wall now
and maybe sansa and company will go there too
>>
>>69080945
From The Hedge Knight:
>He sat naked under the elm while he dried, enjoying the warmth of spring air on his skin as he watched a dragonfly move lazily among the reeds. Why would they name it a dragonfly? he wondered. It looks nothing like a dragon.
>a dragonfly
>among the reeds

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

GEORGE
E
O
R
G
E
>>
>>69080945

she looks so jewish
>>
>>69080945
so what, did Lyanna have triplets?
>>
>>69082221
Perfect.
>>
>>69074484
Motherfucker Mance Rhaegar is literally Rader Targaryen. Fucking obvious as shit and I don't want you saying it isn't with your broad generalization bullshit.

No, fuck you.

Rhaegar did not die on the fucking trident. That motherfucker never even was at the trident. The death of "Rhaegar Targaryen" was the death of some dickwad in armor covered in RUBIES. Rubies show up in literally one other situation: the glamour shit Melisandre does.

Fuck you, Mance is Rhaegar. They have the same hobbies, they both rule virtuously, and Mance does what he can for his baby boy.
>>
Just watcheD E02. Is resurrection literally a matter of washing off some dried blood and giving a dead body a haircut?

Bookfags?
>>
>>69083774
thoros just prays and brings back beric

melly was just trying her hardest
>>
File: dabid.png (80 KB, 879x637) Image search: [Google]
dabid.png
80 KB, 879x637
>>
>>69083774
Thoros prays, and then kisses the dead with fire. The fire revives them.

Mel's method is different. It's unfamiliar to what we've seen before. I speculate that Mel's magic is actually different. Where Thoros is capable using fire to give life, Mel sacrifices life to fire, creating shadows.
>>
are we reusing this thread?
>>
>>69070373
first for varys is a merman
>>
>>69081189

maximum pottery
>>
>>69082551
Based Stannis avenged his bro Robert getting cucked by that silver hair immigrant Targ twink. Looks like Targs do burn after all ;)
>>
>>69070373
Two Jews ruined everything, oh wait thats just reality
>>
>>69083774
I noticed that the way she treated Jon's body was the same way Arya and the faceless men treated dead bodies (without the hair cutting part)
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.