[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The NeverEnding Story, Star Wars,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1023x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1023x1000
The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The NeverEnding Story, Star Wars, Legend, Return To Oz, Willow.

Where do I go from here?
>>
Krull.
>>
>>69069916
suicide
>>
To a haberdashery
>>
>>69069916
Suicide
>>
The Princess Bride
>>
>>69069916
Excalibur and Dragonslayer. Also Ladyhawke and both Conan movies.
>>
>>69069916
TV series, but The Storyteller:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDCOoJSeEc4
>>
mad max 2
alternatively The Rescuers Down Under
>>
School
>>
Legend is comfy as fuck
>>
Reddit
>>
Wizards, Fire and Ice and Heavy Metal if you want animation.
>>
>>69069999
this

The Sword and the Scorcerer
The Last Starfighter
The Beastmaster
TRON
>>
Krull
Dragonslayer
>>
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
>>
>>69069989
this thought it would be shit but turned out to be comfy
>>
Problem Child 2, Drive, The Dark Knight Rises, Goodfellas, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones

Ok /tv/ where do I go from here?
>>
Korgoth
>>
The times before Pixar made every children movie a comedy with feels.

Serious stories for children do not exist. Just watch how they add humour into new Watership Down.
>>
Enemy Mine
>>
>>69071032
>Just watch how they add humour into new Watership Down.

Don't. Please, don't.
>>
>>69069916
read a fantasy book instead of watching shit films
>>
Willow, Excalibur, Fire and Ice, Conan the Barbarian are great.
Then you have Clash of the Titans. Dragonslayer, Krull, The Beastmaster which are neat but not great.
>>
>>69069916
Lady Hawke
>>
File: 1461342781299.png (620 KB, 574x540) Image search: [Google]
1461342781299.png
620 KB, 574x540
>>69071032
Wait, there's new Watership Down.
>>
>>69070023
I would rather see beyond thunderdome
As it makes more sense to
Ops request
>>
File: flesh+bloodposter.jpg (240 KB, 831x1600) Image search: [Google]
flesh+bloodposter.jpg
240 KB, 831x1600
>>
>>69070912
L O S T
>>
>>69069989

Came in just to post this.
>>
Fantaghirò
>>
Are you stupid or just happy for finding a way to get replies through effective spamming?
>>
File: The-Company-Of-Wolves.jpg (31 KB, 244x348) Image search: [Google]
The-Company-Of-Wolves.jpg
31 KB, 244x348
>>69069916
>>
Jack Reacher, The Hobbit, Ant-Man, Fant4stic, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahm, Oh God!, Decker, Decker: Port of Call, Decker vs. Dracula

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>69072670
>shitposting to revive this garbage thread
>>
Red Sonja
>>
File: The-Last-Unicorn-Poster.jpg (386 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-Unicorn-Poster.jpg
386 KB, 1080x1600
The Last Unicorn
>>
>>69072670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH4p_MX4YG8

>implying decker isn't a classic five bagger
>>
>>69072721
Most of those movies have gotten five bags of popcorn, two sodas. I don't know how you can dislike those movies and call yourself a cinephile.
>>
guys im looking for a movie, was in the same ballpark as legend and willow, sometimes i remember a description of it, atm i dont, ill return if thread lives and i do, dunno why im posting this!
>>
>>69073321
i just remembered, there was a witch named "mad" i think, i was young when i saw this, and she was eventually defeated by people ignoring her, only thing i remember. this might've been same movie, but they were living in a wooden fortress kinda deal, and were attacked by monsters at night or something. It was set in medieval fantasy era, on both movies. Ring any bells for anyone?
>>
>>69069916

What >>69069999 said. Also, these are animated, but kinda in a similar vein:
>Secret of NIMH
>Flight of Dragons

Also, >>69072827
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.