[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britcuck adverts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>thank you crumpets!
>>
>inb4 Mark giving extra
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxgGJbFeQc

best thing to happen to television in years
>>
I finally saw a commercial today that featured a black as in the wrong.
Usually they have some bumbling white guy acting like a dumbass while the black guy is the logical sense of reason.

Anyways the commercial was a reenactment of a peanut allergy after a woman eats brownies. A black chick comes into the room saying she forgot and the girl falls to the ground at the end.

It was such an anomaly seeing this that it actually stuck out in my mind
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x235
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgqJPd_YJtE
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DB_WH-j4EqA
>>69069414
Here it is
>>
>>69069111
>Britcuck adverts

>Hi i'm ryan reynolds, even though i'm a canadian living in america i SOMEHOW use BT (british telecom) as my internet service provider

fuck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>I SEE YOU BABY
>CHICKEN MADRAS
>CHICKEN MADRAS
>BLACK DICK IN MY ASS

I can't ever see that ad without hearing it now.
>>
I can't even be into black girls and interracial anymore without autists screaming cuck at me.
>>
>>69069500
That's the joke mate

Like Kevin Bacon ones
>>
>>69069530

Cant believe it took this long for that advert to get a mention in a thread about british adverts.
>>
>>69069465
>severe reaction to something really common like peanuts
>don't even carry an epipen and warn your friends how to use it properly
>land of the free

also what the fuck with that nig chimping out oh ma gawd uh furghot shut the fuck up
>is there peanuts
>no
>oh shit i'm dying
>there were peanuts?
>peanut butter yeah
you 'forgot' shit you lying ape
>>
>>69069561
kevin bacon wasn't so bad because its a mobile ('mobil') phone sim that you can pick up from any supermarket for free and then use in a phone.
you can't get bt infinity broadband to your house if you don't have a house

i really like the way rachel riley says 'i got ezaxctly nothing' in the new KB ones
>>
Its worse on the radio as it tries to describe the reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSAKuRAjWY
>>
>>69069760
kek
this thread has potential
you brits have some cuck commercials
>>
Has anyone ever worked out the proportion of adverts featuring a couple where the pairing is a black male and white female?

Not even a /pol/ conspiracy theorist, I think it's just an easy way for lazy ad execs to tick the diversity box. Still pretty disgusting though, any girl who's slept with a nigger is an instant no for me.
>>
>>69069593
>peanut butter
wouldn't have happened in a civilised country
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.