[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
What am I in for?
>>
>>69068813
Poosex
>>
A legit masterpiece.
>>
Burn the Witch brought me here
>>
BEES
>>
Bees
>>
Not bees.
>>
>>69068813
Memes galore
>>
>>69068869
>>69068870
NOOOO NOT THE BEEEEEES

AHHHHHHNNNHGNHNHNHGNGNH
>>
>>69068813
watch the Nick Cage one instead
>>
A really great film.

Watch the Nic Cage remake for a hilarious trainwreck of a movie.
>>
>>69068894
Where are they?
>>
>>69068849
THIS IS A LOW-FLYING PANIC ATTACK
>>
>>69068813
kino
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>69068948
MY EYES!!! THEYRE IN MY EYES AHHHHHHHHGHHGHNGNGNGNHG
>>
>>69068813
Christopher Lee's best role.
>>
>>69068813
Christopher Lee says this was his favorite film that he was personally involved with.
>>
>>69068813
it's really a cult film. popular because it has a somewhat eery atmosphere and a nice soundtrack. most of the acting is pretty good. but it's nowhere near a masterpiece. it's rather clumsily done and is mostly just silly. overrated but worth watching.
>>
butts
>>
May as well post this here and get it off my chest, it spoils the movie, btw.

>fap fantasy
>imagine I am the guy being sacrificed to be reincarnated as crops
>it actually works and I am somehow aware that I am just a buncha apples now
>the qtpi's do like a ritual thing where they are all naked and eat a buncha the apples
>I am aware of this happening, helpessly being eaten by a group of naked qtpi's
>aware of being digested in their stomachs and then turned into their poop
>aware of being in their butts as they're all farting and getting ready to shit
>aware of being shit out of qtpi asses
>>
>>69069816
>imagine I am the guy being sacrificed to be reincarnated as crops

it's not about reincarnation at all though.
>>
File: tv as fuck.jpg (504 KB, 406x2200) Image search: [Google]
tv as fuck.jpg
504 KB, 406x2200
>>69068813
I don't know, but I'm eagerly anticipating your thread in the new future where you complain about a movie not living up to some unrealistic expectations.

Otherwise its a really good, slow paced, english horror flick
>>
Radiohead's BURN the Witch
>>
>>69069918
At one point near the end someone says something about how when he dies he will be born again as their crops. Maybe it wasn't literal.
>>
>>69068813
Based Christopher Lee as the villain (he said its one of his favorite movies/characters)
>weird hippie psychedelic stuff
>QTs
>Great protagonist
To be honest though it is a little all over the place. Especially if you watch the new cut with scenes that were left out of the theatrical version. I liked the version I saw on cable years ago the most.

>>69069459
Worst part about this movie is this is a body double. The actress actually got mad and said she should have just done the scene herself because the body double has a "fat ass" (her words)
>>
>>69070055
>>69069816
By "reincarnated" they meant his ashes would make the ground fertile again through whatever pagan magic god they believed in. There was a whole plot point that sort of got written out of the movie (but there are still traces) about him being a pure virgin.
>>
File: Wickerman.jpg (36 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
Wickerman.jpg
36 KB, 504x336
>>69068813
Some pretty nice cinematography and occult pagan symbolism
>>
>>69071405
the part about him being a virgin ducked pretty badly, getting sacrificed when you know it's cause of that, all the cuties know, PLUS you die a virgin
>>
>>69068813
A goddam masterpiece of the absurd. This is Nic Cage's magnum opus of sheer lunacy,

Nothing happening makes one goddam lick of sense and you will love every last minute of it.
>>
>>69072235
>1973
Wrong movie, bro
>>
>>69068897
go fuck yourself
>>
>>69072343
The madness of Nic Cage's version has transcended spacetime and is retroactively erasing the original and will shortly be branching out to other works of film and literature that refer to bees, bears, human sacrifice, and pagan religions.

Like some kind of Lovecraftian idiot god of madness.
>>
>some retard posting le funny bees
>another bunch of idiots also happily meme about le so wacky 06 remake

Pretty much facebook tier of 'humour'. Are you- besides tourists, which is obvious- literally 12?
>>
>>69069110
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69068813
In all seriousness, a musical comedy with some tits. Lots of singing and dancing. I'm not kidding.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED5yq7lgQak

fav part of the film desu
>>
what the shit
>>
>>69073184
this shit shouldnt be funny but im dying of laughter
>>
WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE BEES?
>>
Oh fuck. I thought these were shoops. This shit is real?
>>
Is there a video of this?

Did it exist yesterday?

Is this more evidence of the Bleed Nic Cage's movie created?
>>
Nic Cage must be stopped.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
File: B.png (533 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
B.png
533 KB, 2000x2000
B
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.