[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's ready for season 2 ? fucking degenerate thing. just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sense8.jpg-large.jpg (148 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
sense8.jpg-large.jpg
148 KB, 1024x684
Who's ready for season 2 ?
fucking degenerate thing. just look at that picture
>>
>>69068354
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
The fucking trannie storyline ruined everything.
>>
>>69068408
end-state of hedonism
>>
>you will never be covered in whip cream by Lana Wachowski while wearing a diaper as onlookers laugh at you

why even live
>>
Van Damme actor was replaced

hopefully he's good like the other guy.
really excited for season 2.
>>
>>69068354
I think its time to cancel Netflix.
>>
File: nuke plane.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nuke plane.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69068408
the future
>>
jesus, that picture is like watching the series all over again
>>
>>69068354
Sense8 is all they've really got left now.
All their latest films have been critical and commercial bombs.
They better hope Netflix keeps the progressive money train rollin'
>>
>>69068354
>On April 26, 2016 Deadline reported that Ameen abruptly left production a couple of episodes into filming over a conflict with Lana Wachowski that started during the table read for the season and progressively got worse. Subsequently the role of Capheus was recast to Toby Onwumere.

wew
>>
how fucked up were their childhoods to make not one but both brothers put on wigs and makeup?
>>
>>69069845
I'm sure they both have the same genetic disorder.
>>
Watched the entire season and just realized I never watched the last episode. Kind of lost interest I guess.
>>
Literally almost everything about this show is terrible. The dialogue, pacing, plotholes, even the cinematography looks like a film student's desperate attempt at depth.

Only redeeming things in the show is the entirety of the black guys storyline (just because I have a soft spot for moralfag mommas boys), and the mexican trio because they were all eye candy (which they basically ruined with the sex scenes)

Can't believe I watched this piece of shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.