[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hack Snyder's Clown Fiesta ft. Instagram Filters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: A.jpg (48 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
48 KB, 600x906
>This 8 minute video is better than the entire BvS movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTuyfQ5CR4Q

How will DC ever recover from that shitshow?
No one will ever let this go.

MARTHAAAAAA
>>
>>69063732
I want obsessed faggots to leave
>>
>>69063732
>Flash warning bruce about rotten tomatoes

KEK

Top kino.
>>
Bumping for nerd fights
>>
>>69063732
They need a reboot, its that simple
>>
>>69063732
LUL topkek FORSENBOYS gachiGASM SourPls RareParrot TrumpW
>>
>>69064383
Are you perchance, triggered, friend?
>>
>>69063732
I still don't understand why people continue to throw a shitfit over Batman killing people. It wasn't like he specifically wanted to kill them, they were simply in the way of the mission. Plus he killed people in Burton's and Nolan's films but everyone gave those a free pass.
>>
>>69064735
because the most iconic, best selling, and greatest DC movie is "The Dark Knight"
and the main theme there is "No killing"

If they want a brooding, old, shitty batman. That's fine, they can do that, what they can't do is take the shortcut and not even make a movie onto WHY he's suddenly a murdering psychopath.
>>
>>69064878
They explained, Superman was 9/11
>>
>>69064878
And in that movie he killed Harvey Dent.
>>
>>69063785
>expecting anything else from FUCKING 4CHAN

Just fuck off already you're on the wrong site
>>
File: robin-suit-bvs.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
robin-suit-bvs.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>69064878
>>69064926
It was probably Robin's death that pushed him over the line.
>>
>>69065014
yeah, I got that.

the reason why people are really pissy about is BECAUSE they didn't even show it.
Instead we get a shitty animated turd that has shitty as fuck animation.

Hell, we didn't even get to see robin (TDKR ending) bear any fruit in the big screen.
>>
>that low view count

Reported for advertising
>>
>>69065126
>Animation
?
>Dark Knight continuity
U wot?
>>
>>69065214
>hishe
>million of subs
>low view count

Try refreshing it.
>>
>>69065219
>The Killing Joke Trailer.
>>
i mean, i loved BvS but this was hardly shitting on it, i mean they use this kinda humor for the marvel stuff they do as well so they're hardly being bias
>>
>>69063732
>ruining your message with that image

Not sure if falseflagging or just retarded
>>
>>69064984
Your on the wrong board.
>>
>>69065282
Isn't connected to BvS continuity...?
>>
>>69064878
>I can't follow a comic book movie

How stupid do you feel?
>>
>>69065288
It was more entertaining.
>>
>>69065014
Robin was one of the few bright spots in Batman's life and often the only thing holding him back from outright insanity, so it isn't surprising Bruce would become more brutal with his death.
>>
>>69065126
They dont have to show it. Yet.
>>
I enjoyed Man of Steel, thought it was stupid. How is BvS compared to it? Want to see it because of Batfleck.
>>
>>69064954
so?
>>
>>69063732
is he dead yet?
>>
>>69063732
this was fucking great
>>
>>69066141
if a bad movie but Batfleck parts are great especially if you dont give a fuck about Batman killing like me
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.