[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear to god, the board is flooding in GoT General threads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 858x536
I swear to god, the board is flooding in GoT General threads. It's fucking embarrassing to see three generals in a single day. Really, the people who make these annoying threads should leave the board and go back to watching Breaking Bad.
>>
>breaking bad
You were going so well
>>
>>69063429
>YOU BETTER STOP LIKING POPULAR SHOWS THAT I DONT LIKE
>>
File: got general.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
got general.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69063429
It's the same every year
We're two episodes in, it won't last forever
Just filter /got/ if you have to
>>
Yeah, it's either GoT or capeshit. I can't even get a word in edgewise with an /fmg/ thread
>>
>>69063474
thats not what the op is talking about at all got mutant
>>
>>69063429
It's a /tv/ board and got is the most popular show on tv as of now.
The jannys do need to stop slacking and delete all the threads other than the general though.
fuck i'd even make it ban worthy to make a got thread outside of a general
VIETNAMESE MOOT WHY DIDN'T YOU CHOOSE ME TO BE A JANNY
>>
>>69063429
First year here, I take it. This is ongoing until the mods outlaw the generals, probably some time after season finale.
>>
>>69063456
Only Reddit-tier show I could think of that has as much cult worship.
>>
>>69063530

>delete all the threads other than the general

The general is just book fags circlejerking.

The other 90% of the board that watches GoT likes to actually discuss the show.
>>
>>69063429
breaking bad fags were more cancerous than gotfags
>>
>>69063651
Are you defending creating threads outside of a general meant to contain the posts?
>>
>>69063695

For the most popular show in the world? That most of the board watches? When the general is just people talking about the books and memeing? Yes.
>>
I just looked through the catalog and can only find one GoT General and two other small GoT-related threads.

It sure doesn't look like /tv/ is flooded with GoT threads.
>>
>still 2-3 times more capeshit threads
>>
>>69063429
Ban got threads outside of a general and move all capeshit to /co/
board saved
vietnamese moot knows he needs to do it but he wont because he's a cunt
>>
>waaaaaaaa people are discussing tv shows on a tv image board
>wuaaa why can't we just return back to baneposting and capeshit

Dude, I don't care about GoT at all, but complaining that people are talking about a show is just retarded.

Stop visiting or guess what, fucking scroll past them, who gives a shit you huge entitled cry baby.

Fuck off.
>>
>>69063429
OP is mad at us, time to start making more threads.
>>
>>69063773
>That most of the board watches
Not sure if this is true. I don't watch it, for instance.

Secondly, the general is there for a reason, people absolutely FLOOD the board with GoT shit if it's not contained in some way. Surely you people should be able to self-moderate within a single thread?
>>
>>69063967
Nice reddit formatting on your post friend
Gee I wonder what site you call home?
>>
>>69063854
Theres 15
>>
>>69064012

>surely you people should be able to self-moderate within a single thread

The general is as fast as /b/ after an episode airs, and is nothing but shitposting and memes. You're basically saying people are actually allowed to discuss the show if they can't start threads outside of the general.
>>
>>69064033
I don't even know how a reddit post looks like it.

I guess you fucked yourself over hard, huh?
>>
>>69064137
You people cried all year about your general. Stay in it.
>>
>>69064137

*aren't actually allowed
>>
>>69064142
Putting spacer lines between your statements is the epitome of tourist formatting, along with that bizarre thing where people put a space before their quotes like
> text
>>
>>69064183
You are so fucking desperate.
>>
>>69064142
see
>>69064183
Also I loved how you got so flustered that I had called you out that you typed aboslute nonsense
So satisfying
>>
>>69064160

>you people

I don't go to the generals because they're terrible, that was my entire point. They are just after school circlejerks that the rest of the people watching the show want nothing to do with.
>>
>>69064137
>nothing but shitposting and memes

That's what you get for posting on /tv/ instead of r/got.
>>
There were 3 or 4 got threads on the first page when i checked /tv/ today. either this board needs to be officially acknowledged as a second /b/ or the moderation need to step up and do their jobs
>>
>>69064183
or maybe because it's easier for you braindead fucks to read than having a wall of text of nonsense memespouting.

You're embarrassing yourself.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.