[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOURNE LEGACY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: hawkeye.jpg (68 KB, 498x480) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye.jpg
68 KB, 498x480
What went wrong?
>>
fanfiction
>>
File: slut_in_my_sights.jpg (33 KB, 550x230) Image search: [Google]
slut_in_my_sights.jpg
33 KB, 550x230
>get some sleep Pam, you look slutty

Was that really necessary?
>>
>>69060678

>MUH PILLS

Also, how are you gonna make a Bourne movie with only one action sequence? C'mon man.
>>
they put that faggot in it
>>
>>69060678
Too problematic
>>
>>69060678
Nothing, that film was awesome like the rest of them.
>>
>>69060771
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
>>
Literally a cashgrab, but at least it wasn't complete shit thanks to Gilroy.
>>
>>69060678
Ironically it's the best Bourne film.
>>
>>69060678
A fine movie, in the end. And that's the problem. It's just fine. The first three "Bourne" movies were incredible.
>>
>>69060678
It's twists and turns and nothing else. And fast and furious as it may be, if this is the best this once-smart series has to offer, this is no legacy.
>>
>>69060678
The Bourne Legacy is one of Alfred Hitchcock's "refrigerator movies," in that it succeeds pretty well "in the moment" but starts to fall apart when considered in retrospect.
>>
The movie's last hour or so squanders these rich narrative possibilities in an incoherently plotted, generically action-packed anticlimax.
>>
Seeing a Bourne film for the plotting feels like reading Playboy for the articles, but if that's your thing, this is your movie.
>>
>>69060678
He looks like an older shai leboufe
>>
>>69060811
sorta this. There's basically only 2 set pieces and they're ridiculously short.

In any other Bourne movie the ending chase would've lead to something bigger. Instead it just stops and welp that's it that's the movie.
>>
No real third act.
>>
>>69062070
: / it's true.
>>
I rather enjoyed it.

Really want to see him return and link up with Jason Bourne but thats not happening sadly.
>>
>>69060678
>pills instead of skills
>no Matty Ice
>>
I liked it. The implications of that guy shooting up the lab were pretty creepy.
>>
>>69061725
The amnesia angle is fun, but yeah. The moment Bourne became self aware the schtick has been run into the ground.

Now he's just the American Bond.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.