[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he dead /tv/? Are they delying the reveal of his body to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 55a0386214000001079a7ae2.jpg (62 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
55a0386214000001079a7ae2.jpg
62 KB, 630x419
Is he dead /tv/?
Are they delying the reveal of his body to make stannisfans keep watching?
Or did they actually kill him off and didn't give a shit about a reveal.
>>
If it had happened in the book I'd say there was no chance he was still alive.

but Show Stannis is such a clusterfuck of a character that I don't even know any more. Or care.
>>
Is he still alive /tv?
>>
>>69060239
>recap at the beginning of the premier
>stannis & brienne scene
>brienne swings sword
>cuts to black, sound of sword cutting flesh heard

yeah he's totally alive
>>
>>69060409
Gravedigger confirmed

Cleganebowl soon after who cares if he's a new peaceful guy now
>>
Why can't the people who watch this show figure out if characters are alive or dead?
>>
>>69060239 yea he's dead and won't be resurrected.
>>
>>69060239
dead

>>69060409
not dead
>>
I don/t get why Meli and Davos resurrected Jon and not Stannis. Honestly doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>69061418
jon is 2 feet away from davos

stannis is god knows where
>>
>>69061418
What is to stop them from finding and resurrecting Stannis? Why would they stop with Jon Snow?
>>
>>69062188
Maybe they haven't?!
>>
>>69060239
Of course he's alive.

Everyone involved with the show have said that he's dead, so he must be alive.
>>
>>69060475
gotta be the case
>>
The show by this point is nothing but a feminist power fantasy for instant gratification to the detriment of intelligent story, completely dumbed down plot and character motivations (''Let's avenge House Martell by exterminating House Martell!''), the target audience is the young western audience brainwashed by state institutions since birth without a single independent thought inside their soft heads.
>>
>>69060239
>>69060409
No one dies off screen. They aren't dead until we see the body.
>>
>>69060409
The Hound is dead. Gravedigger lives a much simpler life caring only about his horse and putting people in graves.
>>
File: BANE.jpg (82 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BANE.jpg
82 KB, 400x400
>>69061227
>>69061322
>>69060475
>>
>>69060239
THE FUCK YOU MEAN IS HE DEAD?

NIGGA LYIN THERE LIKE NEWBORN FUCKIN BABY
>>
Roose said Stannis was dead. Why would he do that if he hadn't seen the body to confirm?
>>
>>69063277
because he is a dumb white male villain
>>
>>69063088
I feel bad for you anon, the world must seem like an exponentially scarier place when you think like this.
>>
>>69063247
Nah mean?
>>
>>69062054
Why wasn't Davos demanding they go find his corpse and for melly to work the magic the second he found out about Stannis' death.

Sure seemed eager to the dark arts on jon out of nowhere.
>>
>>69063346
Don't feel bad for me, feel bad for yourself for being an unbeliveably naive retard who thinks the establishments of western countries are acting in your best interest.
>>
>>69061418
Why don't they just resurrect everyone immediately after they are killed??????
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.