[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"They're just going to blame it on poor people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: the-big-short-1.jpg (252 KB, 800x432) Image search: [Google]
the-big-short-1.jpg
252 KB, 800x432
>"They're just going to blame it on poor people and minorities"
>repeat it verbatim 30 seconds later like the audience didn't hear the first time
>>
>>69059419
do the arrows mean something?
>>
>>69059419
>I didn't get the movie so I'll just bitch about it lol

>>69059458
newfag
>>
>>69059419
>What is a refrain?
>What is kino?
>>
>>69061535
arrows in the poster not green text you turbo slut
>>
>>69061535
I got the movie perfectly fine though.
That shit was hamfisted though
>>
>>69061571
It was pretty poorly executed
>>
>>69061580
That's just your generic corporate presentation template #274664 style, idiot.
>>
>>69061655
show me one other poster with a similar style
>>
>>69061745
No.
>>
>>69063848
I win
>>
>>69059458
didnt Bale came out worse in the end than he was in the beginning?

that is why his arrow pointing downward
>>
>>69059419
>it is white guys fault and not jews
>>
It's fairly true though

>be an industry that has extremely strict safeguards as to who you give money to
>get rid of them and actively market to deadbeats because you can suddenly make millions of dollars by doing it
>pyramid scheme inevitably collapses when home values start dropping from market saturation
>WE DINDU NUFFIN. IT WAS ALL DEM POOR PEOPLE BUYIN HOUSES N SHEET
>>
>>69064013
Yeah the movie basically JUSTed after that one line
>>
>>69064013
The point is that the banks lied to the deadbeats and assured them that they could afford it when they couldn't. The banks didn't give a shit that they would wind up fucking over all of the working class because they knew the taxpayers would bail them out and they would stay rich.
>>
>>69064870
How do you trick a person into thinking they can afford a $900 a month loan? Or did the rates adjust
>>
>>69066205
They adjusted. Marketed as low as 0% interest then skyrocketed too.
>>
>>69063932
bale's investements alone made around 5 billion.
>>
>>69066205
>$900 a month

dog, subprimes started at something like $250 a month, with no interest payments (but interest accrued at obscene rates) for the first five or ten years. For half-million dollar loans.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.