[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows /tv/ try hard to hate but still tune in week after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: game-of-thrones1.jpg (75 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones1.jpg
75 KB, 1000x600
ITT: Shows /tv/ try hard to hate but still tune in week after week to watch
>>
>>69059361
It's true though. Personally, if I watch a show and I don't like it, I stop watching. Maybe it's just me.
>>
I don't "try" to hate it, i absolutely despise it. Yet i still watch
>>
>>69059415
A show starts off good but drops in quality = keep on watching because you're already invested

A show starts off shit = stop watching

/thread
>>
>>69059415

how about its a show made based on a story you really like and these two faggots keep fucking it up to "appeal to a broader audience"

if you dont like the story in the books, dont fucking make a show out of it
>>
>>69059415
/tv/ likes it but they can't admit it without seeming uncool

It's the same with TWD except those fans are actually retarded
>>
>>69059342
>ITT: Shows /tv/ try hard to hate but still tune in week after week to watch

I only watch because of Davos.
>>
>>69059454
Lol get over yourself. You still enjoy the show, you just think saying something negative is the only way people will take you seriously.
>>
>the same old "lol why you keep watching it then"- argument

well,
The fat fuck is still writing and that leaves you two options
1. get youself spoiled by internet the very same day the episode airs, its unavoidable
2.watch the shitshow yourself and mock it
>>
>>69059503
Nope, I enjoy the show sometimes (last episode was decent, the episode before that was shit).

>you just think saying something negative is the only way people will take you seriously.

Please tell me why I care if people on 4chan take me seriously?
>>
>>69059454

Why do you commit yourself to something you don't like anymore?
>>
>>69059632
It's a 50 minute TV program I'm not committing myself to much am I.
>>
>>69059528
hurrr durrr I watch the show even tho I don't want to God I'm such a patrician hurr durr
>>
>>69059568
>Please tell me why I care if people on 4chan take me seriously?
Because it's all you have in your empty shell of a life
>>
>>69059718
Lol good one. Nice point you made there, thanks for confirming yourself as an angry autist.
>>
>>69059454
>lol i'm already invested

What a lousy fucking excuse, it's objectively impossible to continue feeling "invested" in something if you don't find it enjoyable at all. Anyone who claims that the show is thoroughly shit to them with no redeeming qualities yet still tunes in every week is lying to themselves.

Combine that with every response to everyone who finds anything remotely likable about the show being "lolreddit" and we have ourselves a bonafide shitposter.
>>
>>69060012
It's not a fucking excuse what am I trying to get out of. I just said it fucking drops in quality which is has, you've got to be a blind sheep not to see that. I didn't say I didn't enjoy it but it's definitely not as good as it was.
>>
>>69059478
what are we, 9?
i don't like you
see how easy it was to ""admit"" that?
>>
i mean i don't even like /tv/ anymore
>>
>>69060171
BIG
>>
>>69060012
/thread.
>>
>>69059454
>A show starts off good but drops in quality = keep on watching because you're already invested
What a stupid excuse. For example, I stopped watching TWD because I stopped liking it. I don't subject myself to an hour of watching something I don't like just because i've "invested" in it. That's a waste of time. And nothing happened to me, I don't miss it because I *do not* like it.

You literally can't stop watching GoT, just admit it.

>>69059459
> how about its a show made based on a story you really like
Then wait for the books and don't watch the show. It's not that hard.
>>
>>69061236
WHAT AM I MAKING AN EXCUSE FOR LOL

I don't "subject myself" to anything because as I said, sometimes it's decent and I'll enjoy some scenes, but other times it's shit and I won't. There's a lot wrong with the show that people want to talk about, I still like it, but it's not as good as it was and it could be a lot better. Of course if people feel passionate about the show they want to vent and talk about what they feel went wrong, if you just want to circlejerk about it go somewhere else.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.