[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banshee general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Banshee_promotional_poster.jpg (74 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
Banshee_promotional_poster.jpg
74 KB, 338x500
So let me get this straight

>for 3 seasons we see this insufferable bitch screwing shit up and finally she gets killed off screen in the first episode
>now we are constantly haunted by her bitching flashbacks
>to get the asian out, they have to kill a lot of people but conveniently lose their money, nullifying the entire heist action of the previous season
>the main baddies in this season is a satanic cult

I think you can tell I'm not terribly fond of Banshee's final season
>>
I like Banshee but I haven't seen this season it looked cool though.
>>
>>69058442

S2 was GOAT, S1 and S3 were alright. S4, not so much
>>
Seriously, the final ep is this week? Total garbage, barely a plot
>>
>>69058497

what are you on about? 3 episodes more till the end
>>
I can't stand another flashback i just can't
>>
>not a single fight scene
>not a single "hood fucks a girl" scene
>dushku's character could've been a femhood but they had to make her a meth addict who literally gets her character deconstructed and handled to her by hood in the first scene they meet

It's a /tv/ equivalent of MGS5. When I play/watch it, I am enjoying it and soaking every bit of dialogue in, but once I'm done with it it's just an empty feeling because nothing of substance was consumed.

Final season of Strike Back was way better.
>>
>>69058321
Hold on, they killed the cucking whore love interest/mom?
>>
They just don't spend enough time on the interesting characters. Show more of that ex nazi cop and less of Brock - that guy is so fucking full of himself I could reach through my monitor and strangle him.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-04 at 10.05.49).jpg (174 KB, 922x573) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-04 at 10.05.49).jpg
174 KB, 922x573
You just know he makes her wear the amish outfit in bed
>>
>>69058768

They killed Rebecca, the niece of Proktor or whatever his name is. I prayed for this the entire last season but no.

And now, I still see her bitching in every episode.
>>
>>69058788
I can't decide whether Brock is intentionally cringey or if that's just the way the actor behaves.
>>
>>69058817
Oh, that's disappointing. The main slut was more annoying imo. Did they at least have Rebecca fuck her uncle?
>>
>>69058912

Yeah, she fucking him alright.

The main slut is now a homocidal Batman, you should definitly give this one a watch.
>>
This is really a bad year for my TV shows. Gotham continues to be a dissappointment, Vikings just barely made the cut and now Banshee is turning into shit.
>>
File: stonebridge1.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stonebridge1.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
At least last respective seasons of Strike Back and Knick were great.

Especially Knick threads here were great.
>>
>>69058967
When does the incest begin? I'll start watching again from that point.
>>
File: nola.jpg (88 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
nola.jpg
88 KB, 600x900
Posting best qt of the show. Wish she had more screen time.

>>69059118
Last episode of the previous season.
>>
>>69059146
Thanks based anon. Your pic related qt should be in more things too.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-04 at 10.09.36).jpg (107 KB, 599x578) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-04 at 10.09.36).jpg
107 KB, 599x578
>>69059172
I watched that shitty terrible romcom just because of her, she stars with that annoying douchebag faggot from Hawaii Five-O.

She plays a sex addict. Fucking worth it. Pic unrelated
>>
>>69058321
I'm enjoying it

End of last season, I was hoping this season would be a cross-country adventure to rescue Job while Proctor was somehow involved

Seeing cabin-Hood was decent though
But yeah, Hood needs to start laying down the pain sometime soon
>>
File: hood bar.jpg (155 KB, 1265x710) Image search: [Google]
hood bar.jpg
155 KB, 1265x710
>>69059346
I really hoped that Brock would allow Proctor to get in the cell with Hood in the previous episode.
>mfw hood says "let him"

I got a bit of a willy desu
>>
>>69059444
Watching Brock play sheriff while Hood and Proctor give no shits has to be the best part of this season
>>
>>69059275
She has a bitchy face, I don't like it.
>>
The way this season is laid out it seems like the problem is that you have to wait 1 week between the episodes so it gets a bit choppy with the flashbacks. Binge watching it would probably make it less frustrating. I still think it's good. But waiting to see what happens next kinda sucks.
>>
>>69058737
>not a single "hood fucks a girl" scene
If we don't see him fucking Dushku in next episode I'll be disappointed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.