[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead cucked viewers on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I missed /tv/'s reaction to this utter horse shit
Just here to say it's probably Aaron who will take Glenn's place with how retarded the writers have been
What will /tv/ do when Aaron replaces Glenn after FUCKING DENISE replace Abraham?
Another good question is why am I still watching this show if I dislike it
>>
>>69052984
Did you even see the Aaron face dummy Greg posted on Twitter then took down a few minutes after?
Have you seen how shit the writers have been?
It's gonna be a huge let down and probably Aaron, since I bet these writers consider even Rosita to be too important of a main character
>>
File: Cucked.png (531 KB, 456x606) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.png
531 KB, 456x606
>>69053148
It took me like a trillion years to even find a video mentioning it since the original got taken down
which I guess speaks for itself
>>
>>69053360
at least it will make tumblrwhales butthurt
>>
>>69053360
The model has nothing to do with the Lucille thing, and the Daryl in the picture is actually a dummy as well. It was for some convention.
>>
>>69052947
wow one of the most irrelevant characters in the history of television is gonna die

shocking
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 702x456) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 702x456
If it's not a major character like Glenn, Maggie, Daryl or Michonne, I think this show will lose whatever last bit of patience people had for it. The ratings were already trending below season 5 and even season 4 at times, the impact of Negan's introduction is their last chance to fix it and get people interested.
>>
>>69053675
I'll drop it if it isn't any of those four desu
Like Abraham would be pointless too since he already died in the comics and they replaced his death with a minor character. So they're copping out on the two big deaths.
>>
>>69053709
Abraham dies
Sasha = Holly
>>
>>69053709
I could accept Abraham's comic death going to a side character like Denise because I actually think he's one of the most interesting characters in the show right now and that it would suffer without him, but yeah doing that twice in a row would just be a cop-out. Even giving him the Glenn death wouldn't sit right with me because he can't quite fill those shoes yet.

They can't act like anyone can die at any time in this universe, but always pass over the main cast. We're now at the point where they've built up a sizable surplus of characters like Daryl, Carol, Judith, Sasha, Abraham, Morgan and Enid who weren't around in the comics at this point (if at all) who far outweigh Andrea and Sophia's absences, and yet they all have plot armor anyway.
>>
>>69053675
its still the most popular show on tv bro
it can lose 50% of its viewers and itll still be fine
>>
Abraham got Lucille'd

It's confirmed.

Enjoy the spoiler.
>>
The episode was peppered with POV shots from inside the van, and ends with a POV shot of the victim.

It's Glenn, Daryl, Michonne or Rosita.
>>
>>69057337
you can see daryl's head in the pov shot when they open the door
>>
>>69057400
Oh yeah I remember that, so it should be Glenn or Michonne. Playing it straight and sticking to the comic would be weird with a cliffhanger but could work as a kind of double-bluff. Michonne would have a big impact because a) woman, b) now it's personnel with rick, c) makes negan more threatening if he takes out the badass with the maxed zombie melee stat plot armor. Rosita would be bullshit.
>>
Dragging this all out to kill someone the audience barely knows or cares about would be a mistake. It has to be a big one like Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, or Michonne. Or play it safe with Abraham since he's prevalent for a big death scene but no one would miss him or lose it if he died
>>
>>69053360
I wonder how Tumblr will react to TWD killing off yet another gay character
>>
It's gonna be Glen. The fake audio. The cliffhanger. Every Redherring indicating him whilst indicating everyone else. They're making every one think it's gna be anyone but him, only for it to be him. Screencap this.
>>
Didn't Glen die in the comics?
>>
>>69052947
Aaron??? Fuckk I was happy thinking is was Carl xc I want that shit to die already
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.