[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the plots of Seinfeld episodes be like if it was still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 680x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 680x441
What would the plots of Seinfeld episodes be like if it was still airing today?
>>
Jery get ipad
>>
how stupid laugh tracks are in comedy shows
binge watching series on netflix
>>
https://twitter.com/seinfeldtoday

There you go
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 801x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 801x743
There would be an episode where they go to a convention dressed as characters from /tv/'s favourite kino.

>Jerry goes to the con dressed as CIA, and spends the entire episode psychoanalysing the scene ("What's the deal with this CIA guy? Is he meant to be the whole CIA?")
>George is dressed as Bane, and receives much ridicule. One group of cosplayers jokingly tells him he's a "big guy". Thinking he's being complimented, he makes conversation with the group before realising they think he's gay because of his outfit and are flirting with him.
>Kramer witnesses a sexual assault, and is taken in as a key suspect, but refuses to divulge any information because he's cosplaying as Dr Pavel "NOTHING, JERRY, I RAPED NOTHING!"
>Elaine goes dressed as Catwoman, has no idea what the other 3 are talking about, wanders off, and gets really interested in a booth advertising child modeling, only to realise it's a 4chan cunny enthusiast group and is horrified. Brighton Sharbino guest stars.
>>
File: 1460252232357.jpg (128 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
1460252232357.jpg
128 KB, 960x667
>>
>>69050859
was actually done in front of peeps...
>>
>>69050928
>if seinfeld today, larry david would be a multi-billionaire
>modarn
>kramer would refuse to eat gmo banana
>>
>Kramer campaigns for Trump
>>
>>69050947
Then that's a retarded setup. Why would I want to hear an audience in my show?
>>
There's a fucking twitter account dedicated to this
Modern Seinfeld
No one here is going to have better ideas
>>
>George becomes enraged with someone using their mobile phone in a movie theatre
>>
I get depressed when I read good books because I realize I'll never have the breadth and clarity of expression as those authors.

I just wish that I could experience the world that way they do armed with their erudition.
>>
>Newman joins GamerGate
>>
>Elaine experiments with a lesbian
>>
>Kramer starts a whitehouse petition
>gets some traction
>drops an n bomb
>gets a petition against him with more signatures
>hilarity ensues
>side story shows Jerry and George getting accosted by black sidewalk preachers everywhere, one group speaking about Islam, the other claiming to be the real Israelites
>Jerry does standup about we wuz kangs
>gets a petition against himself during the credits
>>
jerry's twitter gets hacked
>>
File: blackfeld.jpg (11 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
blackfeld.jpg
11 KB, 237x212
>>
>newman gets a sex change, becomes Newwomyn
>>
>>69050888

I find it's too topical. Seinfeld was almost never topic.

To answer OP:

Basically the same, but they have cell phones.
>>
File: kornDisappointing.jpg (35 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
kornDisappointing.jpg
35 KB, 296x442
>>69050888
>tfw they don't update that anymore
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.