[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 401x367
So i watched 2 episodes of this, was a bit cheesy at times but kinda interesting. But I am worried it's a "fuck the system man, our society is fucked maaaan, time for a revolution maaaaaaan" type of show.

So how is it?
>>
>images.jpg
>>
File: moot furry 5404620.jpg (123 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
moot furry 5404620.jpg
123 KB, 640x480
The only television show to say 4chan has a furries board.
>>
It's exactly as you just said
>>
>>69050568
is that a good thing? why would they want to bring attention to that?
>>
>>69050263
it's overrated.
>>
>>69050263
Keep watching, it'll end in the exact opposite
>>
It's decent, but infuriatingly overrated. The bad guys are SO evil, every single line any of them says it just so infuriatingly on the nose. There's no subtlety or nuance to it, it's plebby as fuck desu.
>>
>>69050568
honestly I thought it was sorta funny how he was talking about searching through hacker websites and 4chan is on screen. I was all like "yay I go there".

But OP its a good show. Its sort of like you say but >>69051682 over here is also right kinda, just watch its good.
>>
>>69050263
Watch Fight Club instead
>>
>>69050263
show is good, shame it didnt get a season 2
>>
File: 1439494152314.jpg (258 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1439494152314.jpg
258 KB, 704x528
Wait a minute.....So we establish that Elliot forgot his Dad and Sister.

But it's been said that his Dad died...so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teen-hood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father
>>
>>69053168
july. anon
>>
>>69050263
I'm a libertarian in most senses and yes it is like that

But I was also to put aside my own beliefs in order to enjoy the show. It's fiction, about a group of hackers fighting a very unambiguously evil super conglomerate. There is nothing it mirrors in real life so you can have suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>69050263
>But I am worried it's a "fuck the system man, our society is fucked maaaan, time for a revolution maaaaaaan" type of show.
It is but it's kinda cool since you get a perspective from gay angsty patrick bateman.

>>69053653
Mr. Robot is a hallucination of Elliot's father. In meme terms, it's fight club if Tyler Durden represented the narrator's father. which he did
>>
>>69053653
this guy kind of looks like a rare pepe.
>>
It is a "fuck the system" kind of show but it's done pretty well.

Just because it's "edgy" to say fuck the system doesn't mean that it's wrong.
>>
File: 1440108110458.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
1440108110458.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
Wait a minute.....So we establish that Elliot forgot his Dad and Sister.

But it's been said that his Dad died...so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teen-hood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father
>>
>>69050263
I couldn't make it through the first episode. You're a stronger man than I am.
>>
>>69055617
>But it's been said that his Dad died...so where the fuck has his dad been all this time?

dead?
>>
>>69050263
It's an extremely overrated badly made copy of Fight Club that thinks it is smart but in reality the main ideas are stolen and any rhetoric around it is silly and stupid.

It's okay, I didn't have to endure it, but it really isn't anything special.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.