[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know where I can find this without the chinese subs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the witch.jpg (834 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
the witch.jpg
834 KB, 1280x1896
Anyone know where I can find this without the chinese subs?
>>
In a theater.

Fuccboi
>>
not where I live thanks
>>
>>69047002
Why do people keep saying this? Shit's not playing anywhere.
>>
It's awful, I just watched it. Literally shit tier.
Decent camera work, but the story was nothing more than the most played out witch trials stereotype. I blame you, she blames he, but it was really her, then everyone dies. Literally nothing original.
>>
http://www.blu-ray.com/itunes/movies.php?show=newreleases
>>
>>69048440
I just finished it. I liked it, but I agree it was nothing new. And it was really hard to understand the characters sometimes, too.
>>
>>69046968
Why would you want to waste time watching this shit?
>>
>>69046968
its koreun
>>
>>69046968
It's on iTunes and Amazon now.
>>
>>69046968
It is a simple man against nature + dawn of innocence story. It kind of lacked subtlety it was way too obvious in its symbolism etc.

I thought the music was incredible, some shots were amazing as well, some sequences were quite original. It was well written and acted too. Just loved the atmosphere overall, would definitely recommend it. It's way underrated.
>>
>>69048440
The witch accusations were a very minor part of the plot that didn't last long.
>>
nah save yourself the dloads

it was the fucking nigger goat the whole time. Blacks are the devil right?
>>
>>69048440
>it was really her
Who are you talking about
>>
>>69047424

>he doesn't have a $1.50 singles only theatre near him that plays 3rd run movies.

Mine are just showing star wars, this, the revenant, and a good dinosaur now
>>
Its on iTunes now and the Bluray comes out in two weeks. High quality encodes of it should be coming soon.
>>
>>69046968
Just watch it with the subs, or wait, but really you'll forget they're there after a bit. Good movie, good acting, cinematography, score, dialogue, and is very understated in general.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.