[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Jurassic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: jurassic-world-02.jpg (112 KB, 1280x680) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-world-02.jpg
112 KB, 1280x680
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Jurassic World was better than Star Wars 7?
>>
Star Wars 7 must have been real shitty because JW fucking sucked.
>>
now that's just not fucking true OP

sorry. time for bed.
>>
are you fucking crazy

JW was Marvel level SHIT
>>
>>69046393
Yes, Jurassic World wasn't great but it was fun and watchable and the two leads were tolerable. Star Wars VII had so many flaws that it's rendered intolerable to watch.
>>
>>69046393
Yes,

Post sweaty Aunt Claire
>>
>>69046393
nah
>>
TFA didn't bore me like Jurassic World did.
>>
>>69046393
both movie were terrible, but I had a bit of fun with JW, I find that SW7 was worse.
>>
>>69047252
Well Jurassic World didn't bore ME like TFA did! Ha!
>>
>>69046393
No. The last act was a mess and Owen was as much of a Mary Sue as Rey.
>>
>>69046393
The exact opposite, actually. The thought going through my mind was "Well, at least this is better than Jurassic World."
>>
>>69046393
No. TFA wasn't amazing, but JW is a massive piece of shit. I honestly have no idea how people can defend it outside of nostalgia and BDH's chest. Everything was terrible.

I'm still amazed that scene of the British chick being torn to shreds as she screams in pain made it into the final product.
>>
Jurassic World was an irredeemable shitmess.
>>
>>69048865
>I'm still amazed that scene of the British chick being torn to shreds as she screams in pain made it into the final product.
I remember hearing that they would also originally have a shot of the Mosasaur swimming underwater with her muffled screams audible.
>>
>>69046393
Both are just nostalgic rehashes, but JW was better
>>
>>69048865
TFA amazing?

alrighty.

Both subpar blockbusters but JW was more fun to watch.
>>
>>69046393
Remakes/reboots/sequels/prequels from 80s ips

Shit tier:
Total Recall
Jurassic World
Star Wars 7
Terminator genysis
Robocop
Conan
NIghtmare on elm street

Decent:
Mad Max
Universal Soldier day of the reckoning
>>
The Lost World was better than SW7.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.