[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No dead body >Brienne had to make a "hard choice"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png (1 MB, 764x995) Image search: [Google]
Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png
1 MB, 764x995
>No dead body
>Brienne had to make a "hard choice"

Can..can...can Stannis be still alive /tv/?
>>
knowing the direction this shit writing is going in, yes probably
>>
>>69045854
What would be the point tho?
Jon Snow is way more popular than this old fart, so people are 10x times more likely to follow him instead, in case the north gets its shit together for the big fight.
He'd be useless besides maybe some tactical strategy support.
>>
>>69046483

the night watch will need a new Lord Commander. Stannis is the one
>>
>>69045854

on the one hand he was based as fuck and i want him to be alive

on the other, without his army, there's no way he'd be relevant any more, so he may as well be dead
>>
>>69046483
He's the ONCE AND FUTURE KING! With an army of wildlings and an endorsement by The Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, there's NO WAY he won't get the nomination. He just wants to make King's Landing great again. Baratheons don't win anymore and we have a king who's a WATERS. The king is a bastard. Unbelievable.

However, why did Roose ask who struck the killing blow? If he was missing Roose would say "I wonder where Stannis got off to." and Ramsay would respond, "I will send 10 good men (I'm running out of men, dad) to find him."
>>
>>69046523
>>69046543
Neat. Those two answers complement each other...

I wouldn't mind him being alive if he stays in that frozen shithole instead of trying to be king of everything when he has zero rights for it.
>>
BASED STANNIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvEtHWtUq1g&t=5m33s
>>
I hope to god he isn't this series is pure shit now.
>>
>>69045854
Night's Watch would make sense. He still feels a sense of duty, despite how horrible misguided he's been, and fighting the White Walkers would work well with that mentality.
>>
File: wp3N-_-r.png (381 KB, 387x387) Image search: [Google]
wp3N-_-r.png
381 KB, 387x387
>yfw D&D bring Mannis back only to rape his character even more
>>
>>69045854
>hard choice
mate he killed a man under her protection, he dishonored her.
she cares greatly about vows and honer.
he''s dead m8 let it go
>>
>>69046840
Didn't she kinda loved him in a platonic way?
There's no way she forgave his wrinkly ugly ass face just because.
>>
In any TV show, if there is an implied death but you don't see a body, what the fuck do you think is he dead or not?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.