[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make Game of Thrones enjoyable to watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Mg7TpOaw.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Mg7TpOaw.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
How do you make Game of Thrones enjoyable to watch?
>>
It's pretty good if you're high as fuck.
>>
>>69044049

cuddling with my girlfriend, problem anon?
>>
>>69044087
thanks burke
>>
I put on my replica Stark armor and do a bunch of coke.
>>
don't watch season 5 or 6
>>
>>69044101

can normies please leave? this is my virgin safe space.
>>
>>69044276
Well, i'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>69044276

Sorry I can't, I'm kissing with my girfriend right now.
>>
>>69044049
don't read the books. watch it with your girlfriend who should not have read the books. If one of you did or both of you did, pretend that you haven't and that you're watching an adaptation that was skewed to a new vantage point.
>>
I think it's fine. Most television is even more shit. I try not to have high standards in the lesser art mediums. It's not like it's a film or anything.
>>
lower your expectations
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.