[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jon looking very pale before he was revived Is he going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (684 KB, 1183x1023) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
684 KB, 1183x1023
>jon looking very pale before he was revived
Is he going to be alright?
>>
why is he so surprised? was he retarded?
>>
>>69042017
He sounded like he had a sore throat for sure.
>>
>>69042017
Was Dondarrion? Was Catelyn?

Lel implying there will be any continuity, he'll be fine
>>
I fucking hate his fucking face holy fuck
>>
He will probably be half retarded considering that bringing people back has flaws.

It does right? When the hound fucked that guy in the cave and was revived he came sorta fucked up?
>>
>>69043945
No. He was fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wboON-Z-eqI
>>
>>69042017
If he just died in the next episode that would be the best fucking thing ever
>>
>>69042294
haha
>>
>>69043945
>When the hound fucked that guy in the cave and was revived he came sorta fucked up?

No he was fine. He just says per >>69044003's video the he's only fucked up to the extent that he comes back "less" each time because the lethal injuries chip bits of him away, like his eyeball for example.

Oliver and Company were very careful to not stab Jon in the face or cut his head off.
>>
Anyone else expected Mellissandre to shrivel up to her normal old form when healing Jon?

You know the life-transfering thingy?

What the fuck DnD?
>>
File: I just don't know anymore.webm (688 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
I just don't know anymore.webm
688 KB, 1000x563
>>69044512
I thought Ghost was dying as Jon was being given his life back like a trade.

But nope, nigga was just falling asleep.
>>
i thought he was gonna be revived while burning on the funeral pyre, kinda like dirty D and the dragons
>>
>>69042294
They took his watch
>>
>>69044576
>But nope, nigga was just falling asleep.

He was as bored as I was while they milked the scene at the end.
>>
File: kit-harrington-mean-tweets.jpg (48 KB, 646x485) Image search: [Google]
kit-harrington-mean-tweets.jpg
48 KB, 646x485
>>69043945
>He will probably be half retarded
So, better than he was?
>>
>>69044576
I thought it was a nod to the Jon Warged into Ghost theory.

When "Ghost" fell asleep, it was Jon snow leaving Ghosts body and returning to his thanks to Mellys ritual.
>>
in the nex ep teaser tormund says "they think you're some kind of god" as the wildlings look in awe at something. He'll be fine, but now everyone will want that divine undead dick
>>
>>69042017
Is he a jew?
>>
>>69043945

A bit "less" comes back, that's all. In Jon's case, hopefully this means he leaves his naivety and idealism behind, making it a top priority to personally behead everyone who stabbed him.
>>
>>69044081
You can't kill what is already dead
>>
>>69045452
Dogs eyes weren't white though
>>
i'll drop this shit if he comes back different, but obviously it will happen
>>
>>69046873
Why would you not want him to come back ruthless? You some kinda hippy?
>>
>>69046947
I mean demented.
>>
File: Janos_before_execution.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Janos_before_execution.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>69046873
i agree he better stay the same
he's based as fuck
>>
>>69045451
underrated post
>>
File: liberal_news_media.jpg (27 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
liberal_news_media.jpg
27 KB, 500x339
>>69042017
>"jon looking very pale before he was revived"
>before he was revived
>>
>>69047336
It's very clear what they meant by this--that Diana spent hours clinging to life after the wreck--but that fucking phrasing, man.
>>
>>69042017
No. He's just going to die again.

BRAVO D&D
>>
>>69044081
What is dead may never die.

C'mon, the Ironborn said that fifty fucking times in the previous scene. They could not have been beating everyone over the head with HES NOT DEAD any harder.
>>
>>69043389
Catelyn was but she had been in a river for a few weeks. Beric just seemed very aged in a short time and worn out as fuck.
>>
why did he wake up when everyone left? Is he shy?
>>
In the books beric says hes lost most of his memories and that fire consumes until theres nothing left.
>>
>>69042017
I hope they explain away any rez-based retardation by the fact that Jon is Azor Ahai...that seems to be the direction they're going, right? The Tower of Joy is next episode, it's probably going to reveal Jon is a Targaryen.

I always thought it would be cheap if they did the Red Priest resurrection shit with Jon, because it was clear it didn't completely work with Beric/Stoneheart in the books. I get that Jon's injuries were less severe, but him walking out of a funeral pyre would have been more dramatic. Beric/Stoneheart always just felt like walking corpses, not legitimately resurrected.
>>
>>69042017
He's like "Hold me, brooo! I'm coooold!"
>>
>get the most powerful firegod spell used on you
>doesnt involve fucking Melisandre or even seeing her naked

I bet he wanted a look the moment he could move but she wasnt there.
>>
>>69046747
he's english
>>
>>69044512
I was upset that this didn't happen.
>>
>>69042017
Probably 80% Jon Snow, 20% crazy violent guy
>>
So does this mean Mely is officially team Good Guys instead of meandering in neutral/ominous zone?
>>
>>69042017
won't he be mentally handicapped due to brain damage? Will he be a vicodin popper like House because he's in pain from the dead muscles in his body suddenly receiving blood?
>>
File: 1310943254794.jpg (284 KB, 622x1745) Image search: [Google]
1310943254794.jpg
284 KB, 622x1745
Finally, gorm-core is back.
>>
>>69042017
>tfw you get plugged back into the matrix
>>
>>69042017
>how it feels to chew 5 gum
>>
>>69043882
ugly balding little shit is angry at the pretty face actor.what a surprise.
>>
>>69047590
Yeah i think Beric was revived, what? like at least five times if not more and I think it was explained that as he was resurrected again and again he lost pieces of "himself" or some shit.
>>
>>69049800
>trying to apply logic to a fantasy tv series
lol the fucks wrong with you
>>
>>69052184
but he was still completely normal
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.