[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have ten seconds to name something scarier than the Scottish Mob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: scottish mob.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scottish mob.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
You have ten seconds to name something scarier than the Scottish Mob
>>
The crippled mafia
>>
The irish mob
>>
>>69039299
Any american. No joke, they scare the fuck outta me. And that's before I know whether or not they're armed.
>>
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS ONE
>>
>>69039299
The Greek Mafia, they are by far the shadiest mob in existence.
>>
>>69039616
Somebody has to distribute all the heroin
>>
>>69039299
White liberals
>>
File: mpv-shot0014.jpg (187 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0014.jpg
187 KB, 1280x716
SEAN CONNERY'S BIRTHDAY?!?!
>>
Steven Seagal
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 595x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 595x877
>>69039768
Forgot pic
>>
>>69039694

Can confirm. I was in a diner they owned a few years back after a night of drinking. They dragged some dude into the back kicking and screaming with customers in there, and beat the shit out of the guy over a loan while people were still in there eating. Heard the whole thing.

Greek mob is srs bsnss
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.