[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gang would you join if you were sent to Oz? Me? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: adabisi.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
adabisi.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
What gang would you join if you were sent to Oz?

Me? I'd join the homeboys, those guys look like they know how to have fun!
>>
>>69037425
>What gang would you join if you were sent to Oz?

The stab myself in the neck gang
>>
>>69037425
The Latinos, the aryans won't accept my half breed ass.
>>
I'd make the Aryans righteous
>>
join peckerwood nation and hope that Schillinger excepts me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>implying everyone on this board wouldn't immediately be pulled into joining the 'others' table with rebadow and busmalis
>>
>implying you wouldn't be your roommates bitch from the first night
>implying you wouldn't love it
>>
Italians, I'm half-guinea
>>
>>69037978

>half

Half ain't enough.

I'd try to get with the bikers. The only white group who didn't seem to be closet queers. The Aryans and niggers were always buttfucking someone.
>>
>>69037898
Yup pretty much all of /tv/ would be in The Others.
>>
I'd start my own gang where we'd all take aging pills and everyone would leave us alone because we were old and also we'd get out early because we aged real fast.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.