[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: rip.png (220 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
220 KB, 350x350
RIP
>>
RIP in peace Arnold Rimmer you Smeghead.
>>
Please don't scare me like that.
>>
Wasn't he already dead?
>>
>>69035474
Why does Arnold remember dying when Red Dwarf blew up, but also remember saving Red Dwarf from the micro-organism?
>>
>>69035682
He is. He died long ago. First part of the series.
>>
I've been to his apartment in Manhattan. It was vacant and only used it part time.
>>
Season 14 never. At least they filmed both season 12 and 13 in one go.
>>
>>69035891
was it decorated?
>>
You guys,

Rimmer was already dead.
>>
>>69036150
Very Spartan. But classy minimalistic. Had an Evangelion poster
>>
>>69036394
nerd.
why were you there?
>>
>>69036464
Dad was a key grip for the series in the UK. After we moved to the United States, years later we got the invitation.
>>
OUCH. I guess it's going to be a closed-casket funeral.
>>
So what is it?
>>
>>69036649
neat
>>
>>69037492
Smegging great!
>>
GAZPACHO SOUP!!!!!!
>>
Well shit.
>>
Just a reminder that Craig Charles is a rapist.
>>
>>
>>69039893
This is one of those instances where I call bullshit. None of the woman's statements made sense, and she even stalked Craig and tried to get him to tell her he loved her in public afterwards.
>>
>>69040580
You do realize Craig Charles is a nigger right?
>>
>>69040819
Yep. He is guilty of rape. Seems to be a common thing to give a convicted rapist a television show. Reminds me of Mike Tyson Mysteries.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.