[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your favorite one of these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Tim-and-Eric-Angel-Boy.jpg (54 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Tim-and-Eric-Angel-Boy.jpg
54 KB, 612x380
What was your favorite one of these?
>>
Angel Boy
>>
Hurricane by far. I like when Tim and Eric are only loosely tied to the story
>>
The one with Jason Schwartzman was pretty great, and the one where Red Foreman tricks that guy into implanting his balls in himself
>>
File: white-ok-hand-sign.png (32 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
white-ok-hand-sign.png
32 KB, 256x256
bathroom boys
>>
Baby
>>
File: haunted_house.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
haunted_house.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
The pilot. Angel Boy is a close second.
>>
The one with John C. Reilly as the sad sack who gets scammed by T & E.
>>
Bathroom Boys or Hole.
>>
>>69036546
The wrap-up show for the pilot was one of the best things they ever did
>>
>>69035740
That one had some great dialogue involving euphemisms for jacking off.
>>
>>69034319
They were all pretty good. I think I liked Baby or Angel Boy the most, though.

Is there going to be a second season?
>>
>>69036546
I thought this shit sucked but I loved the aftershow where they make fun of social network shilling
>>
>>69036609
I loved Hole
The ending gave me chills and I am such a sucker for the dark-undertone suburban atmosphere that it had
>>
>>69034319
Sauce Boy was golden.
>>
Hole
>>
Angel Boy and Roomates

Roommates really, really nailed that LA type
>>
>>69036652
>Is there going to be a second season?

wasnt there already?
>>
>>69036994

No just the Sauce Boy one-off, but yeah, there is
>>69036652
>>
>>69036872
>>69036805
>>69036758
this
no further arguments
>>
I liked tim's portrayal of vaping in Sauce Boy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.