[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Terry was Bruce Wayne's technical son all along Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Epilogue.jpg (54 KB, 847x481) Image search: [Google]
Epilogue.jpg
54 KB, 847x481
>Terry was Bruce Wayne's technical son all along

Why?
>>
Because stupid Brucewankery.
>>
>>69034064

because everything's connected, and the dog was named after the little girl too.
>>
>>69034064
>>>/co/
>>
>>69034105
He was named after Ace the Bat-Hound.
>>
>>69034163

That's what they want you to think, but it was actually because of Ace from the Royal flush gang I don't believe it either
>>
>>69034064

I GOT CHILLS

THEY'RE MULTIPLYIN
>>
>>69034336
AND I'M LOSING CONTROL
>>
that was completely unnecessary. i forget how it went tho. they put batman's sperm in his mom or what?
>>
dat theme song
>>
>>69034372

Gave his dad an injection so that his testicles produced Bruce Wayne's sperm.
>>
>>69035245
WAYNED
>>
>>69034064
And then some little fucking twit named Damien killed him and took his place causing Bruce to die horribly instead of old age watching his son take over his mantle
>>
>>69035576
Damien was great in his own way. He was only ruined by the drama roller-coaster of comics that abhorred how his writer was actually moving the meta forward and quickly.
>>
>>69035832
And now the new Robin is black
>>
>>69034336
>>69034351
This got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>69035832

Damien got a lot better when he found out his mom secretly installed nanomachines that allowed him to become a killer puppet to kill Batman.

>>69035892

Aren't there multiple robins like how Batman has his Batmen of Many Nations?
>>
>>69035982
>Aren't there multiple robins like how Batman has his Batmen of Many Nations?
There's a Robin squad but Bruce is personally taking some black kid who showed up and helped him that one time as his new Robin.

They're really fucking up Batman and it's amazing just how terrible these latest arcs have been disregarding the race pandering
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.