[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this film even about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
What was this film even about?
>>
about gaining and losing everything due to sick mix of grudge, ambition and being cold bastard
>>
Asshole leads long and largely boring life.

Save yourself sometime and just look at stills/screenshots - everyone only likes it for the visuals anyway.
>>
>>69032850
rise and fall of a male gold digger
>>
>>69032850
About finding and redefining yourself.
>>
>>69032850
the illuminati

and candlelight
>>
DUDE ROCOCO LMAO
>>
Sorry, OP.
You've been caught in the Pleb filter.
You're destined to be a pleb for the rest of your life.
>>
>>69032850
"I'd rather be a cuckold than a fool"

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69034243

It's

>I'd rather be known as a cuckold than a fool
>>
>>69034340
>>69034243
he'd rather admit hes a cuck than play stupid and pretend like hes not
>>
>>69032963
>>69032966
>>69033002

Betas please go.

>>69032850

Barry Lyndon is about a idiot boy being forced to brutally grow up, after almost getting himself killed for a slut.

He then discovers his talent with women and uses it to become a very wealthy man.

The beauty of act 2, is that he loses it all, because his step-son is more ruthless than he ever was.
>>
>>69032966

only visuals? kek. the score of this film is sublime
>>
>>69038254

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMR79IMQ-M
>>
>>69032850

Its about lack of or lacking as, a father figure
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.