[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most electrifying man in television?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: gfkdaldfafsdfs.jpg (687 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
gfkdaldfafsdfs.jpg
687 KB, 800x1066
Or just a meme actor?
>>
>*they even kept the secret from Obama!

Will the world just fucking end already?
>>
>>69026367
>2 year secret
checkmate bookfags
>>
>The Spoiler everyone saw coming for one year.

I even talked to 3 normies that didn't know fuck all about the books and even they came up with the theory that he wasn't dead and that melisandre would revive him.
>>
>>69026367
People have latched onto Jon Snow because he's the last best hope for this shit show.

It's killed off all of its decent characters. Now all we have are sand cunts and 20 good men.
>>
>>69026367
it's cool because Kit was actually one of the worst actors on the show during the first season but we've gotten to see him grow and evolve with his character. He's one of the best actors still alive on the show, and regardless of what you think about him, his storyline is the most engaging.
>>
What the fuck shirt is he wearing? Is it like a denim henley polo crossover or something?
>>
>>69026564

I was going to ask why people thought he was a bad actor. Is it only season 1 people think that? I think he's great.
>>
>>69026564
I agree. But knowing D&D and since they can't borrow anymore material from the books, it won't be long until they make him boring and his storyline a mess.
>>
>>69026517
Why can't you idiots realize it would feel cheap as hell if they brought back yet another character from death? He's gone.
>>
Robb>jon
>>
>>69026606
it's a photoshop filter, numbnuts.
>>
He'd be a 10/10 if he was 6 feet.
>>
>>69026367
That's some glorious hair.
>>
>>69026614
Yea and honestly for good reason. Rewatching the series from the beginning with some friends who never got into it, and he was really bad. Started getting really good in season 3.

>>69026652
Am I in the minority for thinking that D&D aren't actually complete hacks? Yea the Dorne storyline is kind of lame but I don't think they're actually "ruining" the series. Most people don't realize that due to the realities of a production of this scale, exact 1 to 1 adaptation of the book series is impossible, and I think that D&D do a good job of getting rid of some of the fluff and condensing some characters. Plus, since we've got the Greyjoys and BWB confirmed, i think it's safe to say that they were finishing up storylines for time and budgetary reasons and things from the books that were "skipped" will now be making appearances. Can't wait for frey pies
>>
>>69026367
So this magazine comes out the morning after the episode when probably half of people haven't even seen the episode yet?
>>
>>69026982
>exact 1 to 1 adaptation of the book series is impossible
Then why do it in the first place? Or why cram ONE BOOK into ONE SEASON for that matter? That's my issue with this idiots; if they were bent on adapting ASOIAF an they knew damn well the books weren't finished and they were well aware George RR Martin was going to be finished in 5 years why rush the fucking show? After the success of Season 1 they could've just paced themselves more not to end up on Season 6 catching up to the books. Now they're shit out of luck because they ran out of source material and will have to rely heavily on their set of writers, who so far have done quite a miserable job to be frank.
>>
File: you_know_nothing.jpg (114 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
you_know_nothing.jpg
114 KB, 960x960
>>69026733
Some people already think he's a 10/10 tbf
>>
>>69027552
Were they fuckin irl?
>>
>>69027575

nope. only anal and blowjobs.
>>
>>69027217
I think they realized that GRRM will never finish the books
>>
>>69027718
kek
>>
>>69027718
kek
>>
>>69027856
The more reason to pace yourself with the seasons
>>
Kit is a shit actor desu.
>>
>>69026367
like do they honestly think this was gonna surprise anyone? Yeah, I guess the pretended he was gone, for appearances, but why do they feel the need to keep it up now?
>>
>>69027941
>will never finish the books

>hey we should really pace ourselves so we won't eclipse the book series that will never be finished.
>>
File: The_Rock.0.jpg (117 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
The_Rock.0.jpg
117 KB, 1310x873
>>69026367
>the most electrifying man on television
>>
File: GordonsAlive.jpg (46 KB, 717x324) Image search: [Google]
GordonsAlive.jpg
46 KB, 717x324
>>69026367
>>
>>69028128
You're only assuming the book will never be completed.
>>
>>69026367
Nice to see magazines spoiling shit on the cover.
>>
Imagine being GRRM right now. You've been planning this for fucking DECADES and then the show cucks you out of it in the most underwhelming way. Poor guy. And he was so close to finishing TWOW, too.
>>
>>69026367
He's too short to be a leading man, but he's a great underdog hero.
>>
>>69028175
it's fact
>>
>>69027552
Anyone with more than 10 friends on Normiebook got it spoiled for them last night. I have to do a complete media blackout every Sunday night until I finally catch up with the show on Monday.
>>
>>69027575
>where they

They where. And they are again
>>
File: Rose-Leslie-4.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rose-Leslie-4.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>>69028441
Lucky bastard
>>
>>69026367
>They even kept the secret from Obama!
Are presidents usually entitled to know about the details of shows and movies being filmed or something?
>>
>>69027718
Same thing
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.