[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the funniest sword fight of all time? https://m.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 630x421
Is this the funniest sword fight of all time?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c

>seagals fucking run at the end
>>
>>69023541

Running has never been his thing.

Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0
>>
File: 1376088631339.png (4 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1376088631339.png
4 KB, 206x237
>>69023541
>>
>>69023646
So he got fat so no one would ask him to run ever again?
>>
>>69023541
The saddest thing is that this is better than some of Seagal's other fight scenes. It's at least a fight instead of a one-sided beatdown.
>>
>>69023646
Kek
>>
He's gonna get so fat that in his flicks he's gonna wreck shit from a computer chair with wheels. Except this time he'll be a hacker or a sensei who can crush enemies telepathically with his mind. Or he'll deliver a few kicks without getting up from his chair by charging at terrorists while in it.
>>
>>69024806
Steven Seagal IS Steven Hawking
>>
>>69023541
What anime is this?
>>
My favourite part is when the guy falls down in slow motion, stretching his hands out in front of him to break his fall and then is shown dead with his hand by his side.
>>
>ywn convince Steven Seagal he ISN'T god's gift to martial arts and eastern mysticism.
How does it feel know this fat fuck is rich off his ass, has an official holy title from the Dalai Lama, genuinely believes himself to be the greatest action star of all time, and wouldn't even give you the time of day?
>>
File: 1457394370339.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457394370339.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
>>69023541
Do his films always feature Mongolian qts ?
>>
>>69026465

>mongolian
>qt

pick one.
>>
>>69026037
And yet he's still scared of a Belgian manlet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.