[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single man more based? >While filming Guys and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
Is there a single man more based?

>While filming Guys and Dolls, Frank Sinatra had to quit for the day after being physically sick when Brando kept deliberately fluffing his lines in the scene where Sinatra has to eat some cheesecake (which he hated).

>While visiting the zoo, Marlon got into a spitting fight with a baboon. Marlon won

>He used to divert his home phone number to that of the LA County Sewage Department and then secretly listen in on the ensuing conversations.

>He once went to a bar in a wheelchair and when a evangelical woman told him that God would cure him he pretended to be miraculously healed, jumping up in the air before tap-dancing on the table.

>When discussing his role in Superman with director Richard Donner, he said that he wanted his character to look like a green suitcase or a bagel.

>He once picked a frog out of a river took a bite out of it then put it back.

>While filming a bondage scene in The Nightcomers, Marlon tied Stephanie Beacham to the bed and then went and had lunch.
>>
>>69023143
These all sound fake
>While filming a bondage scene in The Nightcomers, Marlon tied Stephanie Beacham to the bed and then went and had lunch.
Wouldn't the crew have untied her in seconds anyway?
>>
>>69023143
Amusingly crazy is not based
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>69023143
t. cuck
>>
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>Brando used to travel on the subway with pieces of bread in his ears.

no he sounds pretty cool to be honest
>>
>>69023143
>Sinatra has to eat some cheesecake (which he hated).

What a faggot, who doesn't like cheese cake?
>>
>while working on The Teahouse of the August Moon, Brando out of spite shit his pants on set after the director, Daniel Mann insisted on more than 12 takes of the same scene.
>>
>>69023143
>you'll never go to a Hollywood party and get drunk with based Brando
>you'll never let him suck your dick as a prank in the middle of the party
>you'll never take Hollywood sluts home and have crazy orgies with Brando

jdimsa
>>
>>69023143
>He once went to a bar in a wheelchair and when a evangelical woman told him that God would cure him he pretended to be miraculously healed, jumping up in the air before tap-dancing on the table.

Wait, why was he in the wheelchair? Surely he didn't anticipate running into an enthusiastic evangelist.
>>
I still don't get the point of Streetcar Named Desire
>>
>>69023143

Based brando

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv4UOwAWhpU
>>
>>69023979
It's about feminism
>>
>>69023993
just give me the clip instead of hiding it behind your retarded text and youtube poop repeats goddamn
>>
>>69023143
Sounds like an edgy fag
>>
>>69024098

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

There is no other footage of the interview on youtube.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x335
>>69023642
Brando literally had a shit fit hahaha
>>
>>69023143
these read some like shitty chuck norris jokes. it was originally funny because they all sounded true, but you faggots are just trying to turn this into some le reddit joke.

fuck off
>>
>>69023954
It was during his first movie when he played a disabled war veteran
>>
>>69023143
Brando and Wells stories are always the best. They just seemed like such crazy bastards. Oh here is another oldie but goodie I've heard.

>Brando shared an apartment with Stanley Kubrick in New York at one point during the 60s (I think this is how One Eyed Jack came about) Kubrick would go out to get sandwiches at 7 AM and what would our favorite mad man do? He'd wake up in a kimono and bang a gong for no reason at all.
>>
>>69024302
but they are true.
>>
these all read like jared leto MOM'S GONNA FREAK jokes
>>
Best gay actor ever
>>
>>69024340
There's no way this is true
Kubrick was pretty famous/wealthy when the 50s ended, being friends with Kurt Russel and directing Spartacus
After Spartacus came out in like 1960 I think, he felt so fucked over by the producers that he moved to England and never went back to America

It could have theoretically happened in the 50s, but I'm pretty sure Kubrick married young so he wouldn't have been sharing an apartment with Brando
>>
File: just.jpg (59 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
59 KB, 568x568
what kind of lunch you want f.am?
>>
>>69024777
This will never cease to make me sad.
>>
File: 1454455958046.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1454455958046.png
325 KB, 382x417
>>69024715
>being friends with Kurt Russel

I hope you mean Kirk Douglas non.
>>
Can someone post the "Brando downing hard-boiled eggs at a party to assert his dominance over Paul Newman" pasta?
>>
>>69023143
>>While filming Guys and Dolls, Frank Sinatra had to quit for the day after being physically sick when Brando kept deliberately fluffing his lines in the scene where Sinatra has to eat some cheesecake (which he hated).
> Sinatra has to eat some cheesecake (which he hated).
>which he hated

What a fucking pleb
>>
>>69024777
Brando didn't give a fuck, the man loved to eat and was willing to sacrifice his godly body for his true love in life.
>>
>>69024777
>cant_wake_up.jpg
>>
>>69024985
it's been a along day...
>>
Brando seems like a fucking retard that you would have a good time with if you are also fucked up like him.

At the end of the day, you both end up in jail without regret.

Next they you out and start the same shit again.

He was based but I totally imagine many hated to be around him unless they were batshit insane too.
>>
>>69025474
yeah shitposting is hard huh? don't worry a nice hotpocket and mountain dew will make you feel better
>>
https://youtu.be/UqhXBSW0Zns
>you'll never be smooth like Brando
>>
>>69025514
>bringing up historical knowledge to dispell a rumour as an obvious lie is apparently shitposting
>cantwakeup.jpg
>>
>>69025632
>implying your "long day" wasn't spent shitposting all day on /tv/

such a hard life tbhf
>>
>>69025541
>that meow
what
>>
>>69025797
Keep projecting faggot
We're not all basement-dwelling sad fucks with nothing better to do
>>
>>69026069
anon please you're among friends. it's okay.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.