[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you have done in his situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 575x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 575x425
What would you have done in his situation?
>>
Put a bullet in my brain
>>
Kill myself
>>
>>69020826
He along with the rest of his men would have known the world was fine and it was just Britain that was fucked.

Even if they didn't have their radio equipment, satellites were being blocked and even if the internet was down, they are right next door to Ireland and France, they would have been able to pick up television and radio broadcasts.
>>
Hop in my TARDIS and get the fuck out of there
>>
Kill the darkie
>>
Get a boat and sail to Cuba.
>>
>>69020826
Tbh if I looked like that goofy Doctor with the leather jacket and shitty hair I would just commit suicide as soon as possible without much concern for how painful the method would be.
>>
I would go become a priest in upstate new york
>>
Why didn't the 2 girls want to have sex? Sex feels good, they were just being prude.
>>
>>69021497
damn, how much underage poon do you get with lines like that brah
>>
>>69020826
last longer than a month before my sexual urges get me killed
>>
>>69020826
Joined up with BASED Major.

Raped the shit out of the nigger and loli.

>#MakeBritainGreatBritainAgain
>>
>>69021586
also probably last longer than a month before i started doing shit like; dressing in parade uniform and having formal dinners or carrying on like some stage one immortan joe
>>
>>69021116
Didn't they keep him in chains as a pet?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.