[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know what film this clown is from? Says something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Does anybody know what film this clown is from?

Says something like "that's the one thing we have an abundance of, possibility"

Thanks.
>>
>>69018236
Isn't he from that Twilight Zone episode where all the random characters are trapped in a box?
>>
>>69018309
Yep. Turns out they're toys (a twist I called in the first minute as a kid).
>>
It took me 8 seconds to Google that phrase and get the answer.
OP is a retard.
>>
>>69018236
Thats crazy joe davola anon.
>>
>>69018342
geez man, you must have been the smartest kid in school
>>
>>69018309

Oh thanks man!!
There was little short clips of him in this crazy video i was watching and could of sworn i seen him before.
Thanks again
>>
>>69018342
>DUDE I CALLED IT IN THE FIRST MINUTE LMAO
>lolz xd I'm so smart

Also, you're an even bigger cunt, because in case I hadn't watched it, you would be killing an important part of the experience with that elephantine spoiler. Faggot
>>
five characters without an exit is the title of the episode. It's not one of the best unfortunately but it's a formula that has been used countless times since then.
>>
>>69019827
>five characters without an exit
in Search of an Exit
>>
>>69018342
I saw the twist in Alien coming about 20 minutes into the film but I don't try to impress strangers by vomiting it onto a board where there's actually a rule against doing so (regardless of how old the medium is).

Also shouldn't you be in school right now
>>
Twilight zone, 5 characters in search of an exit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.