[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Nathan did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: ex-machina.jpg (195 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ex-machina.jpg
195 KB, 1600x900
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Nathan did NOTHING wrong?
>>
>>69017221
gan she fugg w bagina?
>>
>>69017243
this is literally the worst board on 4chan
>>
>>69017257
4U
>>
>>69017257
don't worry i'll leave when /got/ is over
>>
>>69017257
iLOVEU
>>
>>69017328
Please do!
>>
he literally got himself killed so I'd argue he pulled a blunder at some point
>>
>>69017221
he got played by a literal toaster
>>
>>69017365
caleb is not a toaster :^)
>>
File: 1462065989888.jpg (44 KB, 435x604) Image search: [Google]
1462065989888.jpg
44 KB, 435x604
>>
>>69017393
wha-

>:^)
oh, thanks cancerous twitch chat. good thing you added that or i would have never known you were kidding [kappa™].
>>
>>69017221
The only thing he did wrong was give her intelligence. He should have just kept making mindless punanni bots
>>
>>69017642
Rape isn't any fun unless they fight back, though.
>>
He really didn't. They ain't people. The skinny white boi was just a cuck.
>>
>>69017221
He tore up her picture
>>
File: pic_imthumb.jpg (21 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
pic_imthumb.jpg
21 KB, 300x331
>watches footage of nathan moving robot's hand around drawing and around on the floor
>"OMG NO BASTERD DDDD:"

What did he mean by this?

no really, I didn't understand why he was so outraged at that part
>>
Nathan went wrong we he invited some beta piece of shit to test out the robot's abilities to manipulate people on. He also should've put some "can't harm humans" prime directive shit into there too.
>>
>>69017814
He's the audience. The director uses women robots to gain empathy from the audience. Trying to emotionally relate the two and led the audience to think that they're real people, real women that he is torturing.

If you're not cucked then you can obviously differentiate between people and things. Everyone who felt bad for the robots or the white boi is a cucked bitch.
The whole movie is about our emotions regarding AI and robots. They're things to be used to our liking but the beta nerd white boys of the world will try their hardest to give them rights. Be wary of this. Be very afraid.
>>
mods please ban whoever posts "now that the dust settled can we all agree" thread kthxbye
>>
>>69017221
I never understood how making some beta fall in love with her would prove she's an AI. Grown men fall in love with anime girls in shitty visual novels all the time, does that make them advanced intelligent beings?
>>
>>69018911
Can we all agree that people that end a post with "kthxbye" need to go back to tumblr?
>>
>>69018909
>Trying to emotionally relate the two and led the audience to think that they're real people, real women that he is torturing.

I get that, I just don't see how moving a robot's hand over a piece of paper was supposed to be in any way torture. You do that with a kid's hand over a drawing trying to teach them and it's considered cute and loving.
>>
>>69019028
Can we agree that people who post anything format "can we agree that x needs to y" need to kill themselves?
>>
>>69019056
>>69017814
Are you literally autistic? He was ruining the drawing
>>
>>69019175
There is literally no proof that he wasn't helping teach her.
>>
Would you 'fuck' Eva?
>>
>>69019349
Rewatch the movie, anon. He tears it up.

And I'm not talking about the dance floor.
>>
>>69022195
That's not the same scene, I'm talking about the footage Caleb watches on his computer when he's passed out drunk. He's guiding the robot's pen.
>>
>Caleb is also Poe on Star Wars
Woah nigga went full MJ
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1651x696) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1651x696
>>69022195
>>69022263
Here, this scene right here.
>>
>>69021225
Sure, but i wouldn't turn against Nathan, I'd trust him over any robot, no matter how hot it is.
>>
>>69018909
No, beta nerds will be against robot production because men taking joy in them is misogynist to real women. It's red pilled individuals who will allow robots to be treated like real women because we know women were always objects in the first place. :^)

Only half joking. The current feminism uprising is almost entirely rooted in female sexual competition with media that is good enough to replace them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.