[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say what you want this movie was dog shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458252453739.jpg (136 KB, 753x1074) Image search: [Google]
1458252453739.jpg
136 KB, 753x1074
say what you want this movie was dog shit
>>
Fuck you I was mildly interested for most of it

It kept me awake, damn you
>>
>>69016476
This movie was great
>>
>>69016942
>>69016817
grow up
>>
perfect movie for fat nerds with no friends
>>
I agree completely.

This movie is the ultimate pleb detector. Only good part is the intriguing backstory, everything else was atrocius. Every single film element.
The mexican-telenovela like acting, no camerawork just constant boring back to back reverse shots, lousy editing, stock cheesy soundtrack like it's ripped from an Sony Ericsson VideoDJ editor, no character development and cliche character traits, shoved side love story that doesn't make sense, terrible pacing, no use of the one room the whole movie was in, no lighting no nothing.

It's like a bad B-movie from the 90s. I had to look up the release date twice to convince myself that it is actually from 2007. Even if it had a 10 dollar budget it could've looked good if any professionals were doing this. It has literally ZERO artistic value. The guy who wrote it should've rather made this into a play/book.

It really is the ultimate pleb detector because people watch this shit and think they will be smart if they say that it is a masterpiece. "Oh there aren't any explosions and action so you don't like it" is the usual answer. And 95% of those idiots didn't even watch how a movie in one room should be made (12 Angry Men for example)

Fuck this movie really
>>
>>69017039
Should have been a Broadway play, desu.
>>
File: fuckthistoo.jpg (110 KB, 475x562) Image search: [Google]
fuckthistoo.jpg
110 KB, 475x562
Also, the same director made this movie in 2012.

Should put things in perpective
>>
It's a great premise executed incredibly poorly. The acting and occasional humor is fucking terrible, and the production quality is inexcusably poor for a single-set movie. Hopefully it's adapted by someone else and done justice.
>>
>>69016476
You're right. It's essentially a cheap Twilight Zone episode which nobody would talk about if it actually was a Twilight Zone episode.
>>
i thought the movie was comfy. is this board being invaded by /co/ nerds?
>>
Been called a pleb 100 times for disliking it.

Plebs watch movies for the story and don't pay attention to the rest.
>>
>>69017039
It was actually written by some dude on his deathbed.

Supposedly he held onto the idea for almost 30-years and during that time he kept jumping back and forth between forms, conceiving of it as a book, play, performance art, and then finally, as he was dying, a screenplay.

It's not a bad idea, honestly. It just makes for an uninteresting film. I agree, it would work better as a live performance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.