[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HE DINDU NUFFIN >HE A GOOD BOY! >Captain America has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: hddnb.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hddnb.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>HE A GOOD BOY!

>Captain America has to be right about everything, it's his movie!
>>
>>69015611
He was wrong about a lot of things.
>>
>>69015611
Will you die if i remove your metal arm?
>>
the title is capt america. Ofc cap should be right
>>
File: wintersoldier.jpg (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wintersoldier.jpg
96 KB, 800x800
>>69015765
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>69015611
> I don't read comics but I'm qualified to bitch about the movies

You should go to the zoo, I hear babies get in free
>>
>>69015810
That's a big mask
>>
HE WAS BRAINWASHED
REEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS
>>
>>69015821
Which ones are essential?
>>
>>69015824
For you.
>>
>>69015611
>Captain America admits at the end that he wasn't right about everything in the letter to Iron Man
Next time, try watching the movie before bitching about it.
>>
>>69015821

>Capeshit films aren't standalone, you should judge them by what's in the comics!
>>
>>69015611
Bucky was brainwashed and tortured for centuries, anon.
>>
>>69016535
>centuries

Anon, please.
>>
>>69015611
But he was wrong. He admitted twice.

Also Bucky himself admitted he was not worth the fuss, even if he was innocent he wouldn't be worth the fuss.
>>
The issue wasn't whether or not he actually committed the crimes, but rather whether or not he should be held accountable for them considering he was brainwashed by Hydra and his actions were against his will.

Bucky is a war criminal, but it arguably wasn't his fault since he was a puppet that was experimented on, stripped of his free will, and made into a murder machine without his consent.
>>
File: Hawkeye[1].png (527 KB, 638x542) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye[1].png
527 KB, 638x542
>>69015611
>Remember when I almost crashed the helicarrier with no survivors because I was brainwashed?
>Well of course you don't, no one gives a shit about me. Not even my wife.
>>
Stay mad dcuck
>>
>>69015863
Was killing Iron Man's dad part of your plan?
>>
>>69016829

And then he fucks War Machine on his own accord.

DINDU
>>
>>69019331
If anything that was Tony's fault.
He couldn't let defeat go and he made the call to use the super powerful death beams of vision.
Can't blame flacon for trying to dodge certain doom.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.