[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the sexiest woman currently on television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: artemix.jpg (238 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
artemix.jpg
238 KB, 1366x768
Who is the sexiest woman currently on television and why is it Artemis Pebdani?
>>
>>69015108
?
I don't understand your comment.
I really like Artemis.
<3
I think she's funny and I like her facial features.
Her voice is also sultry.

What misfortune are you talking about though?
I haven't checked her twitter these past few weeks.

Also: Who do you think is sexier and why?
>>
>>69015108
She didn't fail.
She went from being a cameo to being a semi-regular on many shows, and now she's the VP on a show.
How comming up in Hollywood a failure?

>Also, I'd like to motorboat dem tittays
>>
>>69014998
lel
>>
Women acknowledging their own assholes is so hot
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 225x225
>you will never have makeup sex in a dumpster
>>
I don't know if you're baiting or what but I actually do like her. Women who are actually funny are so few and far between.
>>
>>69017474

This. I think Sweet Dee is hilarious too. It's weird that when they have conversations in the media about "no funny women in film/TV," It's Always Sunny never gets mentioned.
>>
She's sexy and funny and I have no fucking clue why or how.
>>
>>69017585

There's no shame in her game, no denial, no bullshit. She knows she's a big girl, she knows how to play it for cheap laughs, and she seems confident as fuck in spite of that.
>>
>>69014998
>filename
>not arteminx

One job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.