[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst movie I've ever seen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 720x1080
This is the worst movie I've ever seen.
>>
ur mom's sextape was pretty bad desu

too many niggers for my liking
>>
k
>>
>>69013865
>I wanted some (you)s : the thread
>>
one of the worst movies for sure
>>
Hyped for the sequel, just hope the Statesmen aren't too American
>>
>>69013865
agreed
>>
>>69013865
I almost want people to watch it to see how bad it is.
>>
By the time the heads started exploding I wanted to leave.
>>
>>69013924
I loved it, seen a lot of bond movies and spy movies too, it plays on a lot of tropes and fucks the girl int eh ass int he end.

it's actually a better bond movie then most bond movies ....

Still havn't seen why people didn't like it. no one has said WHY they think it's bad so.... yeah, troll logic.
>>
File: wtfkorea.jpg (64 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
wtfkorea.jpg
64 KB, 730x960
I still think its weird how this movie blew the fuck up in worst Korea. Probably get ready to a couple nods to gooks in the sequel.
>>
The butthole scene was the best.
>>
>>69013865
>from the director of xmen: first class

i remember that being the only superhero i ever liked
>>
>>69013994
*superhero movie
>>
dat Hamill cameo
>>
This is the worst meme on this board.
>>
File: upvote.gif (283 KB, 400x183) Image search: [Google]
upvote.gif
283 KB, 400x183
>>69014040
ooooooh, i get it now. thanks.
>>
Not sure if OP is trolling or not.

But I downloaded that movie a month or so back after seeing people on this board rave about it for ages. I couldn't watch past the first 10 minutes. It was legit garbage.
>>
File: Jesse.jpg (138 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Jesse.jpg
138 KB, 1200x600
>>69013865

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing a great movie made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Kingsman: The Secret Service with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
>>69013865
I unironically and shamelessly enjoyed every goddam second of this flick
>>
Why exactly did the director want to end the movie in such a juvenile way?
>>
>>69014922
Homo
>>
>>69015037
DUDE ASS LMAO
>>
>>69014192
nah it was pretty shit tho
unless you're british
>>
movie was legit good. Unless
>>
People didnt even realize luke skywalker was in the movie.
>>
>>69013865

It seems like a variation of the spy movie genre, that has nowadays shifted towards what the Borne movies represent, and it knows what it pays homage to.

It was nothing more, but it wasn't the worst movie ever.
>>
>>69013969

>DUDE IRONIC TAKE ON A GENRE LMAO

Is ths only criticism I have seen really, and it means nothing. I thought it was great.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.